UPDATED 08/10/19 - Forum is being unlocked! (Connect your Steam account to sync your Owned Items!)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It should also be added that we are running a script atm that is most likely the culprit. Please try and sync your items again within an hour or so as we should be done by then.

When o try to sync my items it just instantly (seemingly) refreshes the page and nothing has changed
You have 30 icons under your name. Are you expecting more or have you hidden some?

I just created this account so I could access the WTWSMS download, and it STILL says I can't access it even after I linked my steam account and everything. Did I not link it properly or something?

I just created this account so I could access the WTWSMS download, and it STILL says I can't access it even after I linked my steam account and everything. Did I not link it properly or something?

The synchronization can take some time.
Right now it looks to have happened, but probably after your posted this.

Alternatively you might fell vicitim to one of these connection issues with Steam that mess up the sync and that seem to happen once in a while.
Fortunately for me i registerd all games by keys back in the days. Ah the good old times...

Not sure if this has been asked, but I really didn't want to go through 36 pages of posts. Can I link a second Steam account to my Paradox account? I have most of my sh*t on my main account, but Stellaris is on a secondary account (a smurf account for CS:GO).

Not sure if this has been asked, but I really didn't want to go through 36 pages of posts. Can I link a second Steam account to my Paradox account? I have most of my sh*t on my main account, but Stellaris is on a secondary account (a smurf account for CS:GO).
No, you can't.

I am near retirement age and am not well versed in navigating the endless walls of text that is the Internet. I have spent six hours attempting to get my account hooked up so that I can get the game I paid for on Steam, Stellaris Utopia, to work properly. I have established a Paradox account and went through a process that included Steam. You can note above that the red box rubric 'Connect the account' has a rectangular radio dial that is shaded orange with the word 'Disconnect' in it. This would seem to imply that my account is already sync'ed to Steam. I'm at an impasse as to what to do next. Can anyone fix this?

Last edited:
This would seem to imply that my account is already sync'ed to Steam.
It implies that it's connected to Steam, not that it has synced with it. I suspect you have not done Steps 2 and 3 from the OP of this thread.

My steam account is connected, but it will not sync my owned items. Ive been trying for 2 days, and its getting frustrating.
I believe I'm already helping you in a Zendesk ticket - different email but similar name?