UPDATED 08/10/19 - Forum is being unlocked! (Connect your Steam account to sync your Owned Items!)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The forums no longer display that I own EUIV, which is preventing me from accessing the mod forums (where you will see I have a few posts from when I could access them in the past).

The paradox account displays that I own EUIV, but it isn't on the owned items list and clicking synch doesn't work, even though my steam account is linked.
You probably should contact support.
paradoxplaza.com/support

And what Data do YOU Access on our Steam Accounts, Paradox Games only? okay, but the rest of the Games i own or other things, are none of your Busines

• By signing in through Steam, Paradox will be able to identify you within the Steam Community and access limited information about your Steam account that you specifically allow.
    • basic information about your Steam account will be shared with a third-party web site. See our Privacy Policy for more information.
What Data?
I like Paradox, but i never trust a company who wants more Data than necessary, and who force me to give them more Information than needed.
I think in this Paradox will be limited by whatever options Valve allow in their API. The categories available will be pre-defined by Valve and Paradox (or other sites) may have to over-request in order to retrieve the specific information they require. For instance I highly doubt there's an option to pass through only IDs for games owned by an account where the game ID is associated with a particular publisher/developer in the Steam database. Scratch that, maybe it can filter on that.

Last edited:
Reactions:
What if i have two steam accounts?
Only one can be synced per Paradox account and we won't add the ability to link more than one account in the future.

Ok, I get it that I can get tech support from support desk, and I can live without reporting bugs, np. but my question is how to get access to Modding and possibly other fora? Or am I screwed?
Your only access to mods is then in the Steam Workshop, I'm afraid.

I cannot sync my steam account with my forum account as the account is shared with another person (my brother wouldn't be able to register his games then and vice versa). Is there any kind of workaround so I can register my base games for sub-forum access?
I'm afraid not, no, sorry. We have no way to accommodate this unusual situation!

@TinyWiking ? Anything we can do here?

When I click to connect my Steam account with the Paradox one, it sends me to the Steam sign in page. I click sign in, and it asks me whether Paradox should be allowed to access CD-Keys on the account. I click "allow", and it says that it's connecting the account, but then just sends me back to the beginning without actually connecting. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug of some sort?

Any luck? Well, thanks for trying at least. I'll see if I can't find another way to report my ~25 bugs I've seen so far for Stellaris.
I'm afraid not, since only one Steam account can be synced to a single Paradox Account at any given time. Though, what you could do, is link your account, post your bugs, then break the link. The post will still remain for the developers to see even if you do so.

I'm afraid not, since only one Steam account can be synced to a single Paradox Account at any given time. Though, what you could do, is link your account, post your bugs, then break the link. The post will still remain for the developers to see even if you do so.
So my brother will be able to connect the account when he needs to post stuff on his games, and then I have to link it when I want to post stuff for my games? That seems like a really awkward work around.

EDIT: Wow, once you've done this once, it's actually pretty easy to reconnect and disconnect the accounts. Will have to do more tests when my brother wants to use his account though.

Reactions:
I have the game on family share so it wont show up and i cant get Warhammer Geheimnisnacht or what?
You need to own the game on the account you have synchronised your paradox account with.

So in short, this is a "Fuck you for having an Original Copy of the game that we have set to be shared via Steam but dont want you to have" or what?
I interpreted your situation as someone else owning the copy of the game and you using family share to play it, was I incorrect? If so, I apologise.

If that is the situation however, it is the standard practice to not offer access to the mod, multiplayer or technical support subforums for people that have not purchased the game. Its the tradeoff of not having any DRM on the game :)

Reactions:
When I click to connect my Steam account with the Paradox one, it sends me to the Steam sign in page. I click sign in, and it asks me whether Paradox should be allowed to access CD-Keys on the account. I click "allow", and it says that it's connecting the account, but then just sends me back to the beginning without actually connecting. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug of some sort?
Any luck on this? It's getting quite ennoying being unable to sync any games or do... Well, anything with them.

Any luck on this? It's getting quite ennoying being unable to sync any games or do... Well, anything with them.
Not really, we don't have other reports of this. Can you try a different browser, even a different computer?

Have you allowed all sub sites to run?

it not letting me complete the sign up steps on majesty 2 the fantasy kingdom sim i have downloaded it and well i do the last step it tell me they is a problem but it doesn't tell me the problem can any one HELP me out pizzzzzzzzz

it not letting me complete the sign up steps on majesty 2 the fantasy kingdom sim i have downloaded it and well i do the last step it tell me they is a problem but it doesn't tell me the problem can any one HELP me out pizzzzzzzzz
Looks like everything worked from where I am...

I noticed that I have the Cities Skylines - Snowfall icon after syncing but I never purchased this DLC. It certainly didn't show up as DLC on my steam account (thought it was free DLC for a second). Also, and this a pure nitpick, but could you divide up the HOIV icons so we can hide some (like with Stellaris).