• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Should I go all out on invading nomad lands do you think? Is it time to do that?

Gobble up the maximum number of duchies in one go.

Remember the days when I had to do single invasions at a time? Hah! Not anymore we are a modern Roman Empire.

Whatever is lost can always be reclaimed.

Won't it be nice once the whole of Africa is united under glorious Roman rule? How I can change my focus then...

Soon I will get all those kingdom titles free. Then I will hand them out and break up the hegemony in the south.

Gotta make the land bridges where at all possible. All the waters will be mine!

Things are just not going well for our dear leader's health are they?

You know that is a pretty big mostly united India on my borders. I am not afraid though. Do you think I could in theory get China to smash them?

I just want the Scandinavian Empire to suffer through a rebellion that changes the religion.

So which of the various societies have the best events do you think? I had a lot of fun from the warrior society final events.

Go my vast powerful vassals. Conquer other places for me so I don't have to do the hard lifting.

Really getting some good expansion into the northern lands now. Needs a little development of course. Build it all up and all and then of course have the legions that march from it add all my stuff!

The Abbasid's have been forced to flee far. Very very far.

I feel like the nomads and the Roman Empire didn't fight much historically.

Fairly confident I can take most of the world. Not sure how fighting China would work out though given the plan to transfer to EU4. Might not do that one but conquer the rest.

The biggest challenge of course is stupid other nations that are of my religion. Come on Paradox give me reverse conversion options.

Still wish there was a magic organise realm button so everyone had to fit into their appropriate de jure lands.

I should crush Finland I think. Use my super invasion?

I need a cunning plan to take over the east rather than wait for EU4 to go into India.