• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was so sure I got rid of enclaves. Oh well. This is why I focus on nearby lands to expand my holds. Much nicer borders.

I still wish there was a magic organise empire button. No one allowed to have things disjointed. No one ruler having lands in two distant kingdoms sort of deal.

The only real thing slowing me down is that my neighbours are all bigger empires so attacking them does demand my full realm effort. I can't hit multiple places all at once.

The Olympian Champions! I shall lead them to glory!

Would be nice if the Champions also gave me a free kingdom sized war. Ahh well I will just wait for my high priest to do the job.

With the books and gear now I am pretty sure my Empire is stable unless I do something insane and go on a massive tyrant spree.

Yay! The land is connected up all nicely. No more broken connections. Aside from whatever is happening in England. Don't ask.

You know I think if the Catholic Church gets replaced by a heresy the Pope will leave me alone.

Why can't I usurp Kingdoms? This is strange.

That stupid little patch in Ferrara. Must...destroy.

Augh! Mistakes were made! Mistakes...mistakes...

It occurs to me that all things considered a long life actually works against me now. I need those invasions!

Random question! If you could live in any of the glorious lands of the Roman Empire so far where would you like to live hmm?

Persia is looking pretty nice wouldn't you say?

Now that is a tasty conquest! Eat your heart out Alexander!

I feel like there isn't nearly enough Roman in my Roman Empire.

I really do hope that the Scandinavian Empire flips back away from being Hellenic.

I feel the west just doesn't get the same kind of expansion. The duchies are smaller so its hard to see big conquests in the same way.

Poor Holy Roman Empire. No mercy from anyone around them.

What big invasion should I do with my next character do you think?