• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I need to remember take intrigue focus. So I can try to break up some of the big kingdoms under my rule.

Put in your guess now on how long until all of Iberia is back in proper Roman hands.

Always fix the land bridges. Even if that bridge is over water. What is water but a covered land bridge right?

Nomad smashing! Nomads still can put together a damaging army. Numbers however just don't give them a chance if we fight.

Sadly when you fight nomads half the time the land you march over is just empty and no one cars about all your troops starving to death. I wonder if I can find out how many troops I have lost throughout the game?

Given how I set people up in this game I would be a terrible matchmaker. Never ask me to set you up with someone.

1142 and Hispania is properly saved from the terrible darkness and barbarity it had suffered when taken away from Roman rule. Never again!

I think the eastern border is my nicest cleanest border with a neighbour. I should fix that.

One more weapon and we can unleash China upon our enemies. Mwahhahahahaha.

That was more effective and quick than I thought it would be. Huh. Almost anit-climactic. Ahh well I won't complain.

Well unless the AI pulls the same trick I did I think there is no threat or danger to me now. Well maybe my own vassals.

Don't mind the weird space time holes in the east. Completely normal.

Ok Finland lets do this. Time for you to be absorbed in the one way we can. With glorious all consuming war!

Woooooooooooooo! My cunning plan worked!

Now who to use my super invasion on next? It remains an option I think. If not need to pick a target for the next ruler to go after with.

Time for a tiny eastward push I think.

I think I might just give up on my super vassals. Fixing them is just too much hassle at this point.

Attrition is so easily the biggest killer in this game I think. So many dead in those deserts.

Just not a lot left up here is there? No not much left at all. Soon all the north will be mine! Well northern Europe at least. Russia will take some work to tame.

So the most important question of course is why isn't my lovely nation name plastered much in the west at all?