• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You know I think I could save up another big China attack in that one big India nation still left.

You know with how many of my mercs die in the cold cold north I wonder how they manage to keep recruiting more people for the armies. That is some good salesmanship.

Kind of impressive how long Iceland has lasted isn't it?

I feel like Estonia is getting carved down to a conquerable size now. What do you think?

Time to march ourselves east once again. Get ourselves just all the things over there.

I am still really curious what the Western Protectorate will become in EU4. I kind of lean towards a vassal myself.

No more free Estonia. Instead just like we all remember from our history books they are returned to their traditional place as part of the Roman Empire.

Just a few little pockets of uncultured non-Roman peoples within the borders of the Empire. They must be absorbed before we move on to EU4.

Also very important to properly surround the nice little seas north of Persia. Very important to the map makers.

Roman Khazaria. Can't you just imagine slapping your phalanx on a bunch of horses?

We have a pretty solid Roman Empire I think we can all agree. Expanded the borders farther than any before us.

So it is that our grand journey has come to an end. It had to happen eventually. All this means though is that now we jump into the future! Where it will be even easier to conquer just all the things! Thank you all for coming along on our grand march to conquest.