• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
coz1 said:
I remain waiting while it appears Aragon is beginning to get things under control. While they have 12,000 more rebels hanging out in Barcelona, the bulk of their army is working on a siege at Girona while that same 1,000 cavalry have somehow breached the walls of Roussillon. We wish them well so the effects of that occupation are no longer felt in the home territory.

It looks like Aragon still has a lot of work to do to restore order. It's nice of them though that they've started cleaning up the provinces bordering with you.

I know you'd rather be off a-conquering, but you are wise to take care of those rebels in Languedoc post haste. Hopefully, you can draw them onto your own ground, crush them and then reclaim the province.

Looking forward to the next update - hint, hint. :)

Thanks folks. Once again, sorry for the delay. I've just embarked upon a life changing process - quitting smoking. A nearly 21 year habit that has to go. It may take me a bit to relearn how to both play the game and write about it without a smoke but it can be done. If I can quit, anything is possible.

It's going to be a tough few days but I promise to get something up here soon. Thanks for bearing with me. :)

coz1 said:
Thanks folks. Once again, sorry for the delay. I've just embarked upon a life changing process - quitting smoking. A nearly 21 year habit that has to go. It may take me a bit to relearn how to both play the game and write about it without a smoke but it can be done. If I can quit, anything is possible.

It's going to be a tough few days but I promise to get something up here soon. Thanks for bearing with me. :)

one of the best choices in life you couldve made ;) congrats and stay strong!

Aragon's domestic troubles may open up new avenues and opportunities for France in Iberia ;) perhaps you can take advantage of it.

Congrats on your choice Coz! It takes a rare kind of person to commit to something like that.

I saw someone say that it was good you were quitting, as I read comments beginning at the bottom (to see if there'd been an update), and I'm glad to see that wasn't a comment about your quitting the AAR! :D

Great to hear you're quitting (smoking!), Coz!

I'll look forward to when you can get back to this.

Rensslaer