• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bravo! This is how I feel reading your magnific AAR:

187.gif

So wait - you'll go back and fight at the initial invasion, again? Sweet! You now have a self-writing AAR - every few days, just repost a previous chapter. Time is stuck in a loop! :laugh:
yeah, this is intresting... Well, next year, he is going to play the Aliens, who want humanity back on the planet!

If the date in question is 1943; my guess is that they will, in fact, land earlier with a new destination. Perhaps this time around, they will attempt to crush the United States, the doubtlessly greater threat from their future perspective? This may just give Germany a period of reprieve during which they may attempt to prepare for the finalest struggle to achieve the Endsieg.

Which means...

GUTEN TAG
n2WFyE9.png

Our Bohemian corporal may just get another chance at it. I have this feeling in me.

Honestly, if RDD was released they could have gone all the way back to 1750 and taken over the entire world. But since it isn't.........

They either succeed or............

1) Accident happens and they end up in the Kaiserreich-verse
2) Accident happens and they end up in the Bonaparte Legacy-verse
3) Accident happens and they end up in OTL as of 2003(MDS Mod)
4) Accident happens and they end up in OTL as of May 20th 1945(NWO Mod)
5) Accident happens and they end up in the Hedgemonia-Verse

Another big swerve! Although I am thinking by that last sentence, that the humans will capture the time machine, then go back to 1943 and try to change the course of events. Probably they will warn humanity of what happens, so that when the Xeno's do arrive, we will be ready to face them head on and crush them before they can devastate our planet and wipe out hundreds of millions of people. This should be really interesting to see!

Great update. So happy to see you bring the xeno's to their knees.

Okay, I was afraid of these comments. THIS IS NOT GOING TO REPEAT the old story.
There will be a brand new story, with more changes..more than you will expect. The soldier who said "Hands Up!" at the end of the chapter will have an important role in the upcoming chapters.
You will see more in the next update.
I just couldn't go more with that year, 2252. I can't make a space mod ... so this was the only way. But, once again .. this is not going to take the steps of the old chapters.

I'm sure this won't be the same thing, especially considering that this time the Sirusians won't trust the Nazis.

This is "Fatherland" mod.

@Sarius: You are forgeting something .. Pyrokar entered in the time machine when it was fixed in 1943. :)
There will be surely Aliens there .. but this time a bit different.

This is "Fatherland" mod.

@Sarius: You are forgeting something .. Pyrokar entered in the time machine when it was fixed in 1943. :)
There will be surely Aliens there .. but this time a bit different.

Well, it is already 5 years after the time he arrived, so this lead me to my wrong assumption. ;)

Me thinks Pyrokar has something to do with this. Europe looks like it is normal for the mod, so he must be somewhere else...
EDIT: This is nitpicking, but 2th? Isn't it 2nd?