• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Schwarzherz

Jarl
27 Badges
Jul 29, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Impire
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Age of Wonders
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Magicka
  • Dungeonland
Greetings,

there might already be a thread like this, here or in another forum, but I am too lazy to search for it. I have seen lately people posting ideas for the mod all over this place so I thought let's collect them here.

No disrespct for the great team behind this mod I think they are doing a fantastic job and I don't want this to be a thread to pressure you guys, just some friendly ideas.

I will start:

- Brindlemen as a playable culture/race (again :) ).

- Brindlemen to be immune or resistant to the Red Death (they somehow are able to survive in Sothoryos).

- If you own a dragonpit, have control over who gets access to the dragons within. Maybe have an invite like the carousing invite for someone to try to tame a dragon and maybe a small chance for the person to just try to kill it. I don't like how random courtiers can "steal" my nukes.

- If a Dragon dies in your court have an option to use the bones/skull (maybe give tyranny if it is an "owned" dragon)

- If the faith authority is low/min disallow excommunication.

- Please stick to the books and don't let the TV show influence this great mod too much.

- Lower the chance to get injured if you go on an ironborn raid, I have noticed the ironborn houses tend to die off because they get injured so often.

- Let the advanced marriage AI create a new courtier to marry the firstborn daughter (and granddaughter,...) of a title holder matrilineal to help the lore houses to survive.

- Add the "Dogmatic" nature option to the Valyrian religion reformation so you can't marry into other faith/and or culture groups to "keep the blood pure".

- Add an option to make city/castle sub holdings an appointment title, like the Harrenhal towers. (Maybe with a big opinion penalty toward the liege and maybe the liege doesn't inherit the gold or remove the tax income completely from those holdings, for balancing).

- Make the Harrenhal rebuild event a bit faster, it takes so long compared to colonizing an entire county.

Last edited:
Oh hey, thanks.

More ideas:

-On reformation add a Knighthood doctrine, where you can have knights and tournaments similar to Westeros.

-Add the opportunity for cultural shift and the end of high valyrian culling to the valyrian religion doctrine.

-Remove the ancestrial claims from all bloodlines, if the game rule is disabled.

-Change the smithing quality to: quality 1 count, quality 2 duke, quality 3 king and quality 4 emperor with a chance for 1 higher tier to the jewelry. (at least the king tier is only quality 2 at the moment)

I guess the religiuos reformation wiii get some love with the next update anyway, so I will wait for more ideas on that one.
If other people have some ideas feel free to post in this thread, too :).

Maybe make it so that you can't "gift" dragon whips? Or if it intended to be possible, make it so that the dragon becomes the new friend of the person you've given the whip to?

I've got another one: You can sell artifacts but not buy them from other characters. Why not have a betting system like the slave trade for artifacts. Or maybe even make it possible to ask another character if they would like to sell their artifacts, maybe make some exceptions to very valuable artifacts like valyrain steel, dragon eggs, unique artifacts and high quality artifacts.
A book trade for those poor non slavers might be fun :)

This one actualy bugs me a bit:

Please remove the "Slaver" doctrine from religous reformation;
The old system is far better then the reformed one, the holy war cb lets you conquer everything with just declaring a slave raid and it costs piety. If you don't pick the doctrine, you can't declare slave raids any longer, even if a traditional slaver culture/religion.

Reformed Valyrian religion should get the dragon taming bonuses and revolt risk reduction that the unreformed religion has, but giving it the other religion opinion bonuses without Cosmopolitan nature would make it too powerful. Also maybe a unique execution for getting dark magic mana other than feeding to dragons? The reformed Old Gods should have the option to sacrifice to a weirwood to get dark magic mana as well.

Reformed Valyrian religion should get the dragon taming bonuses and revolt risk reduction that the unreformed religion has, but giving it the other religion opinion bonuses without Cosmopolitan nature would make it too powerful. Also maybe a unique execution for getting dark magic mana other than feeding to dragons? The reformed Old Gods should have the option to sacrifice to a weirwood to get dark magic mana as well.
Sacrifice to Weirwood should be a thing

Add some CoA's to the regular CoA designer so that we can create quartered/split CoA for bastard houses/houses claiming a seat via matrilineal descent.

For example: If Laenor Velaryon is elected King in the Great Council his sigil would be a quartered Velaryon and Targaryen CoA (with Targs in the upper left and lower right to display their seniority). In-game at the moment you would not be able to do this as the Targ and Velaryon sigils are custom and not tied to the customiser. So you'd need to design it in photoshop, add it as a mod, and then play.

I don't how difficult it is to add all houses to it but hopefully we can get the Great Houses+notable minor ones like Velaryon, Blackfyre, Blackwood, Royce, Hightower, etc.

Add an option for "players only" to the colonization options tab.

Bug: If you pick a cadett house the names you can pick (south, east, west, north) doesn't match with the name you get after picking one. For example, I picked "south" and ended up with "east".
When you have a customized house banner, you can't change the name without the banner going all white (maybe a vanilla ck2 problem)

I am just playing another century of blood campaign. This is prbably a tall ask:
If you play the Targaryans before Ageon's Conquest, maybe it is possible, to have a decision to scout Westeros on Dragonback and then being able to comission the Painted Table to start the conquest of Westeros event line.