- Nov 21, 2016
I'm going to split these into categories to make it easier to follow
- House Robertine should have a special dynasty decision to form House Capet if French, Catholic, adult, King of France, controlled throne of France as a dynasty for 10years.
- House Anjou (the first Angevin dynasty) should also get the decision to form House Plantaganet provided they are English, King of England, adult.
- Change House Sigurdr in Denmark and the Isles to Sigurding, it fits better with the other houses (Ivaring, Ubbing)
- Additionally, house Sigurdr is listed as the parent dynasty of the others, with it being Ragnarr af Sigurdr instead of af Munso which has to be an oversight. Restore af Munso to its position as the founding dynasty and make House Sigurdr start with Sigurdr Snake-in-the-eye.
- Should the newly minted House Sigurdr manage to obtain England and Denmark then add a decision to create House Kyntling.
- House Crovan for some reason starts with Godred Crovan's great-grandfather instead of him, the actual patriarch. His ancestors should be Ivaring and he should be Crovan.
- The Tibetan dynasty has been changed from Purgyal to Pugyel and I'm not sure why.
- House Dalassenos is lacking several historical figures, leaving Anna Dalassene just floating there
- The Chola, Pandya, and Chera dynasties should start at a higher level of renown given that they've been around for centuries.
- It should be Haesteinning not Haestening
- House Anjou techically exists with its founder Ingelger being somewhere in France on game start. I propose instead to create a castle of La Fleche in the county of Anjou and have him hold it as a vassal of Count Eudes Robertine.
- Hrolfr de Normandie dies as a Norse pagan in the history when its pretty famous that he converted, if nominally. Fix so he's a Christian in history files.
- Gorm the Old and Harald Bluetooth both appear to lose the Kingdom of Denmark in their lifetimes in the history files? They die as princes so there must have been some mix up with the date of transfer of title and date of death for them.
- Leo Makedon should have 'disputed parentage' trait as he was probably the son of Emperor Michael and it was heavily rumoured so in his own lifetime.
- Knud Sigurdr, son of Sigurdr Snake-in-the-Eye should be named Knut not Knud, Knut is the Norse version
- Please please bring back the special dynasty shields for the sons of Ragnarr and House Makedon. The ravens and burning suns are so much cooler.
- Please fix the dynasty shields of House Pala, House Komnenos, House Rurikid to their historical versions. I know for some of them they were adopted later on but its still better than the ahistorical. For House Pala specifically we have coinage showing that a common symbol was Lakshmi sitting on a lotus so perhaps that could be used. Or even just a lotus. There may be others as well.
- Fatimid should not have a lion. And they should also be using a white flag (red and yellow could be used too, to signify the Fatimid Caliph.
- When you hover a character you should be able to see your opinion of that character.
- When you view a character and they have a liege in the inset on the right, you should be able to see their opinion of their liege and the liege opinion of them. Right now it does their opinion of the liege but instead of the liege's opinion of the character it displays liege opinion of you.
- On a characters page under the dynasty shield if there was a small button that said "see character in dynasty" that would be great. Its especially useful when you want to see where people sit in a large dynasty or which ancient dynast they descend from. Now you have to pan around in search of them.
- Allow bastards (born between nobility) or cadet branch founders to quarter the sigils of their parents.
- I'd love a system to edit the dynasty shields and names of cadet branches too. Just in case the AI generated one isn't that great.
- Allow us to "fuse" faiths. If you are bordering another faith, the faith is organised or warmongering, the realm has similar strength to yours, you are King/Emperor tier and independent, then when you view the neighbouring faith's screen you see a "combine/syncretise/fuse" button alongside the "convert" button. Clicking on it will throw up a screen with a mix of the two faiths doctrines which you can then customise further. The more you change it to be closer to the new faith the lower the piety cost but it will be harder to make your vassals and counties convert to it. This would go great with the upcoming 'Shared Religious Head' mechanic. For example if you are a Danish Asatru King then you will be able to create a custom Nordic Catholicism that like Insular is technically Catholic but also not.
- Right now some tenets are locked to certain religions or religious families. Allow characters of suitable culture to also adopt those tenets but with increased piety cost. Some things, like ancestor veneration, and ritual hospitality are cultural as well as religious and should be open for religious interpretation.
- Make Calm a virtue for Inner Journey tenet.
- Add Canute as a localisation to Knut. I want to play as Canute II Kyntling of England (I'll land the one Kyntling somewhere in France and build up from there)
- If possible give Hrolfr de Normandie the baptismal name of Robert so the dukes of Normandy have the correct regnal numbers.