• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EU3_17.jpg

So.....Beautiful. Did you stay as Lombard Culture btw?

Formed HRE from Bavaria. What crappy sliders.

I herped before the final decision, taking nearly 40 years trying to get imperial authority up, before I remembered vassals can't declare war. I quickly un-vassaled Brabat and Savoy, which DoW'd up a storm everything around them.
CwW7Y.jpg

Dauphine used to be the new France, until a war with Burgundy made them release nearly everything. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture.

377860_2132226878691_1636598370_1612008_711424832_n.jpg

Lucky Nations: Random

I've always hated Bohemia, and I still do, in this game they've managed to PU with Sweden. The Reformation really didn't do much, France is the only Prodestant nation, and Prussia is Reformed. Bohemia basicly bullied every other Prodestant/Reformed nation back to Catholic. I've already begun to Westernize though, but then Bohemia decides to screw over a blossoming Novgorod, Novgorod had rebel issues after losing and all the nomads that it sweeped up (It got as far as the Timurids and Oriat Horde) came back and Hungary and I took advantage.

316u25w.jpg

Now, this game I could have been much more aggressive then I was. The main reason why I was even able to expand into Iberia and Germany was because France and Russia made alliances with me. This led to my expansion virtually unopposed. Eventually our alliances fell through, and I took a good chunk of France. My only threat is Russia, but I keep that border very well protected. My key stepping stone into Europe was Naples declaring war on me, which I easily overcome and annexed, thus being able to surround Austria and strike at multiple directions. The Mamelukes were my main allies in the beginning, and they conquered into Asia while I focused on Europe. They got some heavy revolts though, and I sweeped up their revolting countries and eventually took them on after they got weakened. This save is getting pretty late in game, and due to my lack of aggression into Asia, I doubt I will be able to conquer everything.

Note that every country between Russia and France are my Vassals. They were very handy at first, kind of useless now and I un-vassalize the useless ones, but I like how they send their armies to my borders and into neighbouring countries to provide quick action for attacks. Also, the coastal vassals are great at attacking my enemy colonies and seizing them for me. That is how I got my territories in South America and Australia.

The most fun game ive had in a while:

Surrounded by opportunistic neighbors for the win!

Funnies thing is, Timurides are still alive and kicking everyone's butt so much fun so much fun!

Muscowy is still alive. Released by rebels?

And giant chagatai? Don't see that too often in 1500.

Im not exactly sure how that Moscovy came to life, but i sure as hell corrected that abomination, it no longer exists. Thats not Vanilla 1500 so no wonder you dont see stuff youre used to XD

Here's my current Russian Empire (Muscowy 1399 start). Vassals are Riga, Trebizond, and Nogai. My mod reverts the hordes back to HTTT style hordes, so can't really be compared with other Russian empires. (Also added Leon, which happened to revolt in Castille. That doesn't happen often.)
kU7Wz.jpg

A lot of this is thanks to my 9/9/9 ruler, which i got in an event.
dojKN.jpg

Last edited:
Btw this is the MEIOU mod. No cheats were involved.
zyyrW.jpg

A France playthrough I still have but am not working on.
gP800.jpg

My current England playthrough. Note the dates in both

They should have hired me as a general in the Hundred Years War. lol.

And still a Duke despite those stats and lands?
A very modest Yuriy II :p
Playing with the Additional Titles and Government Expansion in my mod also. In that mod, the rulers of other countries around you have to accept you as king of the realm to become king. Unfortunately, Yuriy attempted earlier in his life to receive the title of king and failed (before his rapid expansion.) I have to wait for Aleksandr to become king before I can attempt to turn Russia from a grand duchy into a kingdom.