• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Lurken

Leading the Mombotian Horde
58 Badges
Oct 6, 2003
Visit site
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Lead and Gold
  • Magicka
It is meant so people can easily find a game; at the time that they want; and offcourse the games might get a new sub or perm !

I think this is a thing that can be needed, and is of high value to the small but growing CK MP community.

An example for a post:
I need a sub for Poland in <Random name> on monday, the time is 19.00 CET to 23.00 CET. (Preferably we could decide on one timezone, be it GMT or CET or something else)

Poland is allied to Sweden, while Russia wants the lands of Poland. (Here you decribe want nation you need a sub for, and give a brief description of the situation for that nation.)

Thread <Enter URL to the gamethread>

Presto!

You have now asked the CK MP community for a sub/perm for a realm.

Good thing Lurken started this thread already.

Ok, so I am playing as the King of Leon, Castile and Aragon in Kings, Emperors, and Statesmen: A Saga 1066-1920. I might need a sub for this Sunday (game time is 1100 EST/1500 GMT/1600 BST).

Brief description: the old king recently died, the new king is but 5 years old. As a result, there is hardly any prestige to work with. Leon borders Braganza and Galicia to the west, Catalonia (also allied to them) and Navarre to the east, and then the big bad scary Muslim realms in the south. I so far managed to avoid war with the infidels, though I can't say the same for my ally Catalonia So to sum it up, all one would had to do is NOT antagonize the Muslims and NOT help Catalonia, which for some reason thought it would be able to take on half the Iberian Muslims. :rolleyes:

As I said, this a maybe since I'm moving this weekend and god knows if the wankers at SBC will get off their asses and set up the DSL by game time. If anyone would be able to do it post here or PM me. I'm assuming I will know by late Friday if I'll be able to make it.

Kujy said:
No one can sub? Guess I'll have to watch Leon go down in flames. :(
Attack people by ICQ, be aggressive!

Sub needed for Germany in KES, tomorrow. Germany is doing great and has spoken out in support for the polish king. Play wise.

Kujy said:
I think Lurken (Germany in the Sunday game) needs one this weekend.
Yea...thank Kujy for letting the world know.

Yes, Kings, Emperors, and Statesmen needs at least two subs in about 20 minutes, and getting a few perms would be great too. For current countries open, see the first post of the thread.

And Goose, we always need more players. Feel free to pop in any sunday :)

Alright, for tomorrow's session we will need a Poland player for the Kings, Emperors, and Statesmen MP game. Let us know if you're interested :)