• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If that isn't a good reason I don't know what is. Also, you have now moved up in the list of my favorite modders :D
Well, NaNo is the blight of my soul, the death of my fingers, the idk of my whatever I hate Lolita anyway
And might I ask what this list is and may I observe it :3

Well, NaNo is the blight of my soul, the death of my fingers, the idk of my whatever I hate Lolita anyway
And might I ask what this list is and may I observe it :3
Well you've got:
1. The Game of Thrones Team
2. Darkgamma
3. [Insert Team Behind Whatever Mod I'm Playing Now Here] (Currently VIET)
4. The Elder Kings Team (Moved Down Until Update :p )
5. Other Mods That are Updated Regularly
6. Mod Concepts That Look Cool
7. Anybody Who Makes the Irish Cool

Well you've got:
2. Darkgamma

There's a fan made comp patch for EK out. Its not an update, but it works for everyone who didn't make backups.

Well you've got:
2. Darkgamma
Ha!
Cybrx will be plenty glad to see that hehe
This is quite nice, too - I just have one team to beat :rofl:

Ha!
Cybrx will be plenty glad to see that hehe
This is quite nice, too - I just have one team to beat :rofl:

Well, the VIET team isn't a team, it's a one man machine. Well, sort of, OrdepNM handles the converted.

Though I expect NaNoWriMo to cut down on my modding time, I don't think it will cripple me like it would to darkgamma

Just keep in mind people, the fact that DG isn't here to do his magic (literally) doesn't mean the mod won't be worked on. I'm still going to be here. :)

Well, the VIET team isn't a team, it's a one man machine. Well, sort of, OrdepNM handles the converted.

Though I expect NaNoWriMo to cut down on my modding time, I don't think it will cripple me like it would to darkgamma
Hey, ma, I was being jenerous - I might find time for modding anyway, but I'd rather not have people have a broken promise :rolleyes:
Just keep in mind people, the fact that DG isn't here to do his magic (literally) doesn't mean the mod won't be worked on. I'm still going to be here. :)
Oh yes, and this guy thinks he's important. Don't tell him otherwise.
Hai Bolsh.

I sense mutinty
I sense Vodka Mutini
tumblr_mbaar66Z7M1ri864fo1_1280.gif

This sounds awesome, will try it at once!

Also.. a suggestion. Perhaps you should make it possible for some old rulers to ''become a demonic halfbreed'' and, perhaps, visit your successors in the future?

This sounds awesome, will try it at once!

Also.. a suggestion. Perhaps you should make it possible for some old rulers to ''become a demonic halfbreed'' and, perhaps, visit your successors in the future?
Yes the first thing will be a thing in the future, but not the second - if you're a halfblood demon why the hell would you give your throne up haha

Because you're not incarnated. Or am I missing some mechanic?
You are, actually :3
Halfdemons (of which there are two types, the Nightspawn and Halflings) and demonbloods (everything from bronze to violet blood) are incarnate.
The only incorporeal, omnipresent-like demons are the Primodials. The Primodials are the ones that work behind the scenes and play the world to their master's strings.

One thing is bad about the modding community for CK2. Too many good mods. How am i supposed to play all of them?!

Seriously though, very nice concept :D
Well, you know, you could have a selection you play.

Say, VIET, Lux and Erebos :3
Totally random picks, no connections with me :3

You are, actually :3
Halfdemons (of which there are two types, the Nightspawn and Halflings) and demonbloods (everything from bronze to violet blood) are incarnate.
The only incorporeal, omnipresent-like demons are the Primodials. The Primodials are the ones that work behind the scenes and play the world to their master's strings.
Oh, alright. When could I expect an encounter from those lovely little things?

Oh, alright. When could I expect an encounter from those lovely little things?
Well, a Primodial could give you much good - humans got fire from them in the first place, so only the Deceiver alone knows what good they could do.
But the bad things, oh my. You might find your entire family sterile all at once suddenly, for example :laugh:

As for a when, we'll first get magic down. I have it planned as a third dev arc actually

Last edited: