- Sep 6, 2009
This mod is a rehaul of the Kingdom of Wales. Cornwall has been removed and two new provinces have been added instead, allowing a better representation of some of the history of the region. Powys' history files split into Powys Gwenwynwyn and Powys Maelor in the later history files, and Powys Gwenwynwyn bounces to and fro England during Llewellyn's reign as it did. Special coats of arms depict this, and Buellt is now home to the varied kingdoms of Rhwng Gwy a Hafren, and every single province is localized in Welsh and English, so you can easily see the land change.
Behold, a new Wales.
for CK2 v3.0
Behold, a new Wales.
for CK2 v3.0
- v3.0 Updated for 3.0
- Integrated a lot of 3.0's history, it's pretty great.
- Added Ynys Mon/Anglesey
- Completely redrew the borders, re-researched barony placement
- v2.6 Updated for 2.7
- Welsh names are now Celtic-control only. English names are default
- Overhauled Powish flags; Cyfeilog and Maelor have non-lion flags before the split into Powys Fadog and Wenwynwyn, Powys proper adopts Mathrafal lion between rule by Mathrafals and split.
- v2.5 Updated for 2.6.1
- Fixed Maelor and Glywysing not loading from saves properly
- v2.4 Updated for 2.5.1
- Reduced some county settlement slots
- Re-introduced 3-duchy requirement for forming the kingdom of Wales
- v2.3 Updated for 2.4.1
- 2.2.1 Updated for 18.104.22.168
- Implemented 2.2's seasonal changes in the new provinces
- Added tech_seed values for the new duchies (thanks jordarkelf!)
- Fixed independent de jure Norman Deheubarth in later starts
- Updated to 22.214.171.124
- Ergyng/Pengwern are English by default, belonging to Welsh duchies only in Charlemagne starts
- v2.2 Updated for 2.2
- Uses Paradox default flag for duchy of Powys
- Pengwern/Shrewsbury and Ergyng/Hereford are de jure Powys and Morgannwg in 769 start
- v2.1 Updated for 2.1
- Changed some positions
- History files do longer give Welsh duchies to English characters
- Seisyllwg is now a tribal title, Deheubarth requires Dyfed to form
- v2.0 Updated for 2.0
- Player no longer needs to be Celtic to form Wales
- v1.8 Updated for 1.111
- Added EU4 Converter province table
- Seisyllwg and Deheubarth can only be created if the other title does not exist. Seisyllwg also requires you to have two counties (one of them Ceredigion) and no other ducal titles.
- v1.7 Updated for 1.101
- Added kingdom of Seisyllwg
- Greatly expanded title history
- Disabled mod directory : now uses vanilla settings and save-game lists
- New coat of arms for Perfeddwlad
- Cornwall named "Dumnonia" when ruled by Welsh or Breton characters
- Internal rename of c_powys_fadog and c_powys_wenwynwyn to the names shown in-game
- v1.6 Updated for 1.09
- Welsh character history reverted to vanilla
- Added English names for Welsh counties
- v1.5 Incorporated Welsh character and title changes from 1.08.
- Tweaks to Perfeddwlad positions.
- Rather than uniform hills, terrain type in de jure Deheubarth is now flat, in de jure Powys and Brycheiniog it's mountain.
- Fixed succession of Brycheiniog after death of initial king of Deheubarth.
- Fixed automatic fealty of Elfael and Buellt to Morgannwg. Now it's to Britannia. ["0" for none doesn't appear to work for baronies].
- v1.4 Compatibilty with 1.06 and SoI.
- v1.3 Fixed an issue with Ystrad Tywi's positions.
- Fixed an issue with my Manx fix.
- Reworked the County of Maelienydd: its holdings, besides its capital Crug Eryr, are baronies representing the Kingdoms of Elfael and Buellt.
- Welsh and Irish characters are no longer Earls, and are now Counts.
- Incorporated even more of Theodotus1's history fixes.
- v1.2: Updated for 1.05
- Pembroke is no longer an earldom. Instead, where it once was, we have Dyfed, and where Dyfed once was, we have Ystrad Tywi.
- Fixed the "_adj" of the Isle of Man to "Manx" and of Brittany to "Breton", because I am way too picky and find "Mannian" and "Brittannian" mildly annoying.
- The Kingdom of Wales now requires 3 duchies to be held for it to be created.
- Incorporated Theodotus1's improvements to character history. Thanks again!
- v1.1: Cosmetic changes
- Powys Fadog and Powys Gwenwynwyn renamed to the cantrefs of Maelor and Cyfeiliog. (Old names were based on their founders' names)
- Changed the flags of the counties of Brycheiniog, Maelienydd, Meirionydd, the duchy of Powys, and the kingdom of Wales.
- v1.0: initial release
889,7 KB Views: 10