MegaCorp is Now Available for Stellaris: Console Edition!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MrFreake_PDX

Lt. General
Community Ambassador
10 Badges
Feb 20, 2020
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
In MegaCorp, the pursuit of profit is the ultimate goal. Usher in an era of prosperity and profit with this economy-focused expansion, and become the CEO of a powerful corporate empire, destined to expand across the stars.

Chief Executive Officers of a MegaCorp can conduct business on a galaxy-wide scale with a host of new civics. By building branch offices in other empires, a MegaCorp can add a portion of a planet’s trade value to their own. Branch Offices can open up new revenue streams, generate resources, undermine an empire’s ethics, or entice an empire’s population to pursue a life of crime.

Entrepreneurial Caravaneer fleets roam the galaxy, offering unique technologies and abilities, for a price. Caravaneers always have a bargain up their sleeve but expect surprises as the Caravaneer fleets cross your space.

MegaCorp also includes new megastructures, from the glorious Matter Decompressor, Mega-Art Installation, Interstellar Assembly to the Strategic Coordination Center, these new space constructions offer more ways to scale your empire than ever before.

The pursuit of profit has no limits when you encase entire planets with cities by building an Ecumenopolis - a pinnacle achievement for any space empire. Construct unique districts that will form the backbone of your empire’s economy and allow you to scale production to meet demand.

But wait, there’s more... MegaCorp also includes new Ascension Perks, buying and selling pops, 3 Additional Advisor Voices, and 4 new music tracks.

Get it today on the Xbox and PlayStation stores, and let nothing stand in the way of the pursuit of profit!

Trailer:

• 2Like
Reactions:
The Microsoft Store isn't showing Megacorp as owned even though I own Expansion Pass Three. What can I do to fix this?
I’ve got the same problem, so it’s probably a widespread issue, I guess we just wait for it to be fixed

We are having a propagation issue with Expansion Pass Three owners on Xbox. We are actively working on a fix for this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 2Like
Reactions:
It didn't download automatically for me and appeared as I didn't own the content. However I clicked on "Buy" in the store and it realized I already owned the content and started installing without bringing me to the checkout screen.

It didn't download automatically for me and appeared as I didn't own the content. However I clicked on "Buy" in the store and it realized I already owned the content and started installing without bringing me to the checkout screen.
Thanks for the help might work for others, but unfortunately didn’t work for me

Getting of reports that MegaCorp is trickling out to Xbox users who have Expansion Pass Three. If you have it installed, but can't activate it in the DLC list, there's anecdotal evidence restarting the Console seems to fix it.

Anyone still experiencing issues with MegaCorp and Expansion Pass Three, please go here:

Yeah same here except I bought the standalone dlc, even though I bought expansion pass 3. So compensation would be nice. Restarting the console, hard reset too, did not fix the issue. At least for me it didnt.

The Microsoft Store isn't showing Megacorp as owned even though I own Expansion Pass Three. What can I do to fix this?
I encountered the same circumstance so I went to stellaris's manage game and add on section and clicked on megacorp and clicked on install

my six eyed koala star trading empire is ready
I don
In MegaCorp, the pursuit of profit is the ultimate goal. Usher in an era of prosperity and profit with this economy-focused expansion, and become the CEO of a powerful corporate empire, destined to expand across the stars.

Chief Executive Officers of a MegaCorp can conduct business on a galaxy-wide scale with a host of new civics. By building branch offices in other empires, a MegaCorp can add a portion of a planet’s trade value to their own. Branch Offices can open up new revenue streams, generate resources, undermine an empire’s ethics, or entice an empire’s population to pursue a life of crime.

Entrepreneurial Caravaneer fleets roam the galaxy, offering unique technologies and abilities, for a price. Caravaneers always have a bargain up their sleeve but expect surprises as the Caravaneer fleets cross your space.

MegaCorp also includes new megastructures, from the glorious Matter Decompressor, Mega-Art Installation, Interstellar Assembly to the Strategic Coordination Center, these new space constructions offer more ways to scale your empire than ever before.

The pursuit of profit has no limits when you encase entire planets with cities by building an Ecumenopolis - a pinnacle achievement for any space empire. Construct unique districts that will form the backbone of your empire’s economy and allow you to scale production to meet demand.

But wait, there’s more... MegaCorp also includes new Ascension Perks, buying and selling pops, 3 Additional Advisor Voices, and 4 new music tracks.

Get it today on the Xbox and PlayStation stores, and let nothing stand in the way of the pursuit of profit!

Trailer:
When are the lithoid dev diaries coming?