• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Who said I need them to conquer my territory :D The invasion will begin in the summer of '40, so I can build either one or two millitia units, which are really fast and could help me capture some additional territory.

And in the test game, they captured Metz for me, truth be told, they didn't had a land connection of their own yet at the time.

Who said I need them to conquer my territory :D The invasion will begin in the summer of '40, so I can build either one or two millitia units, which are really fast and could help me capture some additional territory.

And in the test game, they captured Metz for me, truth be told, they didn't had a land connection of their own yet at the time.

A real war machine. :rofl: 2 militia units "invasion" FTW!

Lets just hope that the Germans have enough divisions to spare you when they invade Poland. Those 2-3 weeks will be very crucial, after that they move the troops west and you're safe. Because your 2 militia divisions and AAs can't hold back the French forever. :D

Last edited:
True. But you can never be certain.

Can't. I'm currently at my dad and HOI2 works crappy on his computer, plus I only have DD here. I was planning on making one this morning, but Mozilla crashed and destroyed all my progress, as well as HOI before I managed to save (no autosave).

How about we both update tomorrow Hatuke? Lets play till Germany invades Poland, September 1st -39? Coz I don't have the time to update tonight either... :(

Can't. I'm currently at my dad and HOI2 works crappy on his computer, plus I only have DD here. I was planning on making one this morning, but Mozilla crashed and destroyed all my progress, as well as HOI before I managed to save (no autosave).

:eek: :( *dissent +10%*

:eek: :( *dissent +10%*
Oh, you should try and write your own AAR. It's hard work uknow. You've got to play the game, take screens, load the images somewhere and write a lot of stuff. So it takes a lot of time... even with Luxemburg. :D

Oh, you should try and write your own AAR. It's hard work uknow. You've got to play the game, take screens, load the images somewhere and write a lot of stuff. So it takes a lot of time... even with Luxemburg. :D

I don't give a shit about how hard it is, I'm the country and I have the right to raise some stupid dissent! :rofl:

*Get's Guderain as MOS and pours IC into garissons with MP.*

Storm: What he said
...Oops. *daily dissent change: -0.5%*

Good boy, now go pour out Panzers :D

Gooooooooooooooooooooood. FASTER! FOR THE FATHERLAND!

I am Un-coupabel. If you coup somebody, it's gonna be Charlotte and in her place comes Alexander von Falkenhause. DO EET!

Hey, can I be the foreign minister? :D

Luxemburg moves back to full democracy and after that they move towards invertionism. Then Storm the foreign minister of Luxemburg sings an alliance with the Allies. Then the French expand the Maginot line to Luxemburg and ze German panzerz are stopped by tank obstacles and mines. Then everyone is happy. :)