• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Then everyone is happy. :)

Yeah, everybody except me, Hitler and Alexander, Musollini and Hirohito. Suddenly, I'm tempted to make a Power Rangers reference to that.

Yeah, everybody except me, Hitler and Alexander, Musollini and Hirohito. Suddenly, I'm tempted to make a Power Rangers reference to that.
I know all the other leaders, but who is Alexander? It probably isn't Tsar Alexander the Great or the Greek Alexander the Great... :D

Alexander Von Falkenhause. The German military envoy to China. I have no idea how the hell, but once your NS, he is your HOS. The fact that he is leading the nation is enough to make you want to go NS.

Alexander Von Falkenhause. The German military envoy to China. I have no idea how the hell, but once your NS, he is your HOS. The fact that he is leading the nation is enough to make you want to go NS.
But you don't get him as a general... Offensive doctrine and a skill of 3 makes him quite useful, at least with RoC. ;)

Hey, can I be the foreign minister? :D

Luxemburg moves back to full democracy and after that they move towards invertionism. Then Storm the foreign minister of Luxemburg sings an alliance with the Allies. Then the French expand the Maginot line to Luxemburg and ze German panzerz are stopped by tank obstacles and mines. Then everyone is happy. :)

And than the Luxembourg's Ghost Division kicks in and ownz the nazi! Oh yeah :rofl:

Hey hey, but what's up with "We are our worst enemy"? ;>

I think you got the wrong guy pal :D My only other AAR was "Facing the Colossus" :D

Hey hey, but what's up with "We are our worst enemy"? ;>
Yeah, I want to ask the same question to whoever was the author. It was the best comedy AAR ever and I even voted for it. :(

Link and details. NAW

Neah, we just spam each others thread for post count :D

Anyway, once '40 kicks in, I should have a decent amount of cash, 2.2 per day from Belgium since January '36, so if I'm lucky and go fascist by the time, I have approximately 20% chances of joining the Axis. If I have to take a risk, I'll DOW France to improve my chances of joining.

Lol, you dow France and then the Germans would refuse your alliance offer... thank you, please try again next week when the diplomat returns! :rofl:

I tried to look for the AAR, but it seems to be well hidden in the back pages of the AAR forum. Anyway I checked my voting, so it's: We are our Worst Enemy – A Yugoslavian AAR by Keisok

Ok... enough spamming, I think I'm going to play till August 29th -39 now and post an update later somewhere in the afternoon... ;)

Ohhh, I remember. That guy also did a Germany AAR. He was freaking hilarious :D

Why are you spamming each others AAR!
Update for fu-- sake!
It will be more funny to see in pics then in your chettering.
Oh, what competition would this be without some spamming on your rival's AAR page? :D

Oh, what competition would this be without some spamming on your rival's AAR page? :D

I don't mind :D This way, My AAR is in front fo yours, HA! :D

Also, I'm going Axis and Storm is allies.