• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AI not understanding ZoC is not fixed. I'm in a war with Savoy and my allies just keep occupying Piedmont, leaving and letting it flip back, and then returning and resieging it. Over and over. No armies or anything stopping them from going into Cuneo and sieging the fort instead/also.

This is also evidence of the AI not understanding warscore. I've noticed in AI wars there is a tendency for them to drag on forever because the AI ignores the wargoal province / ticking warscore and otherwise fails to prioritize high-value targets.

Reactions:
Hi,
I'm on macbook pro, and since I bought Common sens, I cannot use my keyboard to write the save name (iron man mod). even If I desengage commen sens in the launcher.
I don't know where is the place to write our bugs so ...

Here is a temporary solution, didn't work for me, but I also have some other bugs (save games don't appear in the list while creating new games).

To work around this until the hotfix, click on the Local tab then any save game name there. that will populate the ironman name field, which you can then edit as you like.

Hi guys, we're aiming to get another hotfix out today.

Reactions:
You better!:mad:

We could have released a hotfix earlier but it wouldn't have fixed the most serious issues, as they have been very hardware specific issues that have taken a long time to track down.

It isn't as simple as wanting something to be fixed and then it is.

Reactions:
We could have released a hotfix earlier but it wouldn't have fixed the most serious issues, as they have been very hardware specific issues that have taken a long time to track down.

It isn't as simple as wanting something to be fixed and then it is.
Nice, even if I got my own CTD worked out (upgraded from Linux Mint 13 to 17.1 (Ubuntu 12.04 to 14.04), and now the game launches and plays fine).

Status
Not open for further replies.