• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry I mistyped I meant collection not content pack, my bad, apologies.

And anyone that purchased it will get all contents, we will not take anything away from you.

Reactions:
I was planning to buy this right away, but this expansion seems to have huge glaring issues and many bugs at the moment. Plus the Steam issues.

I haven't turned on the internet on my gaming PC, so I can continue playing CK2 pre-HL as it was (no need to get the patch and revert to beta). Should I wait for this expansion for a while until hotfix patches are out, or buy it right away?

I was planning to buy this right away, but this expansion seems to have huge glaring issues and many bugs at the moment. Plus the Steam issues.

I haven't turned on the internet on my gaming PC, so I can continue playing CK2 pre-HL as it was (no need to get the patch and revert to beta). Should I wait for this expansion for a while until hotfix patches are out, or buy it right away?

Eh, the "huge glaring issues" seem to be mostly Steam problems, plus some reports about missing CoAs and confusion about portraits. Not going to let the FUD stop me from playing the expansion. Just not going to start a big Ironman campaign for a few days, that's all.

Reactions:

right now, it's playable, and a lot of the improvements certainly are there. it's just that there are some problems associated mostly with the release (specifically sprites and face pack issues) as well as with implementation (such as how the music volume decreases whenever you open a menu, which is more than half of the time. it's WAD, but not a very well received one).

if you just want to play, I'd suggest staying pre-HL. if you're really eager to try out the new changes though, know that it's rather messy right now, so I won't suggest starting a "serious" long-term campaign just yet (plus there's no knowing if the hotfixes can guarantee save compatibility)

Reactions:
Maybe I am blind, but so far I think Horse Lords is working great, much better than most day one releases I've seen lately. :) Maybe I just got lucky, but, I have already conquered my first province as Khan and am looking forward to many more to come. Thank you team, at least to me you guys did a very good job this time. I'm sure most of these glitches people are experiencing will be ironed out soon. Good luck!

Reactions:
Sorry I mistyped I meant collection not content pack, my bad, apologies.

And anyone that purchased it will get all contents, we will not take anything away from you.

Is Paradox having one of those days?

Steam isn't letting me even FIND the DLC to buy, it doesn't show up and the link in the News section doesn't work.

Reactions:
Reactions:
Ah, thanks guys. I'll either buy it tomorrow, or after my birthday that's on 16th. By that time issues would've been sorted out already. :)

I also have a problem with black CoAs. Removing gfx folder, fixed most of the country flags (but not Abbassids or Umayyads for example), but many dynasties CoAs are still black.
Before removing folder I had for example Karling CoA in place of West Francia CoA and Karling one was black.
No mods, no HL, plain patch.

The game is buggy as hell. Even some things that used to work in the old build now does not. Thats said I'm confident you'll have it fixed soon enough, and there is massive amounts of fun in the game.

I found it on steam by clicking the link on EU4 to Paradox, and just viewing everything they had listed there. Both Horse Lords and the content pack were there.

Beyond a minor graphics issue and a localised CoA issue, what bugs are you seeing? Its been running smoothly for me, nothing weird yet.
I don't remember I remember I thought several times while trying it "They need to fix that" but now I can't remember the things.

Oh yeah I remember one the shia caliphate spawned, won agaisnt the abassids took mecca and then got attacked by... the shia caliphate rising up... wait what?