• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Awesome mod! Keep it going Kindjal! It's always nice to play some totally alternative history. Two things bother me though:

1. According to the AAR, there should be no Lithuania but Lithuanian-Polish Commonwealth (in that order), right? LIT even uses POL-LIT flag. Could you change the name?
2. Also it would be nice if you could give Poznan to LIT-POL so the border could look more smoothened?

sirs, I tried hegemonia 1.04 over DH 1.02 final,as germany and every three or four months i get anarchist riots then communist riots. my dissent is so high even by 39 i cant even build anything. i use all my production for dissent and supplies . is this normal. thanks

1. According to the AAR, there should be no Lithuania but Lithuanian-Polish Commonwealth (in that order), right? LIT even uses POL-LIT flag. Could you change the name?

It's too long. Just look how I even shortened the French name and it is not pretty.

2. Also it would be nice if you could give Poznan to LIT-POL so the border could look more smoothened?

It's intentional.

is 1.4 for DH 1.2?

That's what it says on the first page.

sirs, I tried hegemonia 1.04 over DH 1.02 final,as germany and every three or four months i get anarchist riots then communist riots. my dissent is so high even by 39 i cant even build anything. i use all my production for dissent and supplies . is this normal. thanks
Well they are supposed to fire regularly and hit you with dissent, although not that much.

Actually it's surprising you still get them because by now there ought to have been events turning those off.

Last edited:
It's too long. Just look how I even shortened the French name and it is not pretty.

Ok then maybe Lithuania-Poland? Or The Commonwealth? L-P Commonwealth? Simply Commonwealth?

It's intentional.

Yeah, I know. I just had to ask.

I have a question: why I can't set claims on provinces? Is this option turned off? It would be nice to have it back.

Thank god there was a mirror for t his mod.

I finally marched on Istanbul with Imperial India, I though that there would be a big event, but only a change of capital. Could there be, I don't know, new tech teams, defections of Union of Rome provinces? Excellent mod!!

Who is the Tag of American federation =D?