+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mini AAR: How I started Second World War

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles

Mini AAR: How I started Second World War

So it is June 20, 1936. I have annexed Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia declared war on me and later on Germany declared war on Estonia. Then everything went to hell.

Poland

Central Powers (RED) Note: Yugoslavia is on a separate war against Entente.

Entente (RED) Note: Soviet Union is on a separate war against Central Powers.

I feel that very soon Soviet Union or Germany will declare war on me.
    I have 66% chance to join Germany and 75% to join France. If I choose Entente, CPs will crush me. If I'll choose CPs, Soviet Union will crush me. If I'll stay neutral, someone will eventually declare war on me. Either way I'm screwed .
    What should I choose?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryRome GoldRome: Vae Victis
    500k club

Suomen tasavalta - Republiken Finland - Финляндская Республика - Finlândiä Respublikası - Republic of Finland
    With CPs you've got more chances. German troops can come straight to Poland, on the other hand it's for me hard to imagine that the French or the UK would bother to transport forces to Poland...

Good luck!
    Mikael "Miihkali" Tuominen

Hyborian Age Mod — a DH fantasy mod set in the world of Conan the Barbarian. (A new map on the way.)

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Choose CP. Germany can march through your lands and slow down the Soviets.
    1914-1964 - the Ultimate Strategy Game

So I have joined CPs, retreated all my units to one province, reorginised them and launched counteroffensive. Somekind of second Miracle at the Vistula.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

Blog Entries
    You're screwed. good luck proving me wrong!
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. -Isa 41:10

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16
    -------------------------------

My machine specs: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD6870 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit

Quote Originally Posted by CthulhuPL View Post
    So I have joined CPs, retreated all my units to one province, reorginised them and launched counteroffensive. Somekind of second Miracle at the Vistula.

it's 1936 and Germans already did Anchluss

Darkest HourMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEuropa Universalis IV

Wait is this the Road to war scenario or The gReat War one? I bet its the Great war one right?

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

i would think its the road to war one seeing as the date is 1936, he is probably just refering to the axis as the central powers and the allies as the entante (i can never spell it right)

Man, this looks pretty awesome. Can't wait to see what will happen next!
    A handgun is just a last-ditch attempt to fight your way back to wherever you left your rifle at.

Update time!

December 22, 1936.

I'm thinking of a little cheating to load up as Germany and assume military control on everyone. It would surely help, otherwise it is a very hard fight.

+ Reply to Thread