• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Because I operate on the timely principle of "I will get it done...eventually":

A year after you completed this AAR, El Pip, I have binge-read all of it. I do mean all of it, starting way back in 2006 when saying :rofl: multiple times in one post was all the rage (it was the Bush #43 years. A different time). I thoroughly enjoy reading it, El Pip. Plenty of funny moments and reader comments that were actually quite educational. The ending was appropriately poignant and somber. Once again, great job. :D

• 1Like
Reactions:
Because I operate on the timely principle of "I will get it done...eventually":

A year after you completed this AAR, El Pip, I have binge-read all of it. I do mean all of it, starting way back in 2006 when saying :rofl: multiple times in one post was all the rage (it was the Bush #43 years. A different time). I thoroughly enjoy reading it, El Pip. Plenty of funny moments and reader comments that were actually quite educational. The ending was appropriately poignant and somber. Once again, great job. :D
I thank you for this show of commitment and I am glad you found it rewarding. It is easily the least consistent thing I have ever done, as you say it goes from ridiculous Zeppelins with multiple rofls to the downer exile ending, but I am proud of it and very pleased I did finally finish it. So thank you again for reading it. :)

Reactions: