• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Well done! :)

I do believe it is time for me to pass the award on to another worthy fan. I'd like to award this to @iisbroke , who I've seen encouraging several authors for their wonderful stories. To my knowledge, this is the first time iisbroke has received the award.

Congratulations, iisbroke!

What I-I don't. . . know wha. . . what to say. I mean I was just trying to be nice cause encouragement is really necessary to keep people writing AARs *from my personal experience doing some.* But sweet wewt! Thanks to everyone that was congratulating me too :)

You should nominate someone you feel deserve it, preferably due to recent activity. :)

Reactions:
Well it's technically a new week for me. I won't be on much this week so I'll just pick a person nowish.

While I haven't seen this person comment on many AARs at a time the ones they do are very consistent. What better example of a fan than commenting on the events and being generally friendly toward an AAR and its writer. As such I have picked @Enewald .

Congratulations @Enewald for your 10th (?) nomination.

Enewald, the eternal winner!:D Congrats!

goddammit, is this now the 11th time?
I PROMISED TO QUIT, but abandoning AARland entirely is impossible.

Yes, my activity has somewhat decreased from times past, but I still manage to follow around ~10 AARs or so, preferably those that either use interesting mods or just happen to have extraordinarily skilled authors.

Congratulations!

I've done it in many AARlands. It just takes much will, and the breaking of old habits.

Late congrats to @iisbroke and @Enewald. I will catch up to you someday Enewald!
Better try catching up to me, I'm merely one ahead. Enewald is in another league completely.:eek: :p

goddammit, is this now the 11th time?
I PROMISED TO QUIT, but abandoning AARland entirely is impossible.

Yes, my activity has somewhat decreased from times past, but I still manage to follow around ~10 AARs or so, preferably those that either use interesting mods or just happen to have extraordinarily skilled authors.
OMG I'm sorry, I didn't know. I DIDN'T KNOW! *runs away crying. . . like a boss?
I've done it in many AARlands. It just takes much will, and the breaking of old habits.

Late congrats to @iisbroke and @Enewald. I will catch up to you someday Enewald!
Thanks bud