• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I won't belittle people when they stop drooling all over me for not reading 16 pages of their dumb posts.

How about you read the first post at least?

Reactions:
Reactions:
You should follow the Stellaris team and start naming your patches. For example, I think it would be fitting to name the 2.6 patch "Zombie".
We used to, but then we got attached and wouldn't bear to release them into the wilds.

Reactions:
I don't like the zombies at all to be honest. It is just so incredibly mainstream... and out of focus. People were paranoid of witches not of zombies!!

It's interesting to think about it like that, but the zombie of today is not the folklore of the past. What say you to the Draugur (Norse), Ghoul (Arabian), Jiangshi (Chinese), Mummy (Too many to list), or Revenant (Western Europe)? We don't need to even touch the Hatian zombie or even the stupidly trivial pop culture shambling corpse now do we?

Reactions:
All the recent DDs concern the upcoming, but unannounced DLC that will be sold along with the release of 2.6.

I'm sorry, I think I got dumb after my recent bout of pneumonia. So everything you're talking about is going to be available in the upcoming DLC that gets released? If so I'm confused why you call it "unannounced" because you already announced it as a DLC concerning Plague , health, and sickness.

I'm sorry, I think I got dumb after my recent bout of pneumonia. So everything you're talking about is going to be available in the upcoming DLC that gets released? If so I'm confused why you call it "unannounced" because you already announced it as a DLC concerning Plague , health, and sickness.

I think it has more to do with just not naming it at this point...

The Zombie bit kinda unsold this DLC for me. :(

Everything heard up to this point sounded awesome - still it's a case of wait and see what it really is before passing.

Reactions:
It's called unannounced because although we've had the developer diaries teasing content from the upcoming DLC, it still has yet to be officially announced.

That's three furry avatars from three separate posters on one page. What is this!? Is nothing sacred anymore!?

But seriously tho, these furries are xenophobic assholes. Don't be fooled by their cute features.

Sorry, I wasn't a fan of most of in the avatar line-up and I'd rather not come across as a creepy tentacle creature :p

Has anyone considered that maybe it isn't zombies and it's just paranoia? That opening to hell isn't actually an opening to hell.

I'm also hoping we can fire diseased cows/diseased corpses over the walls in sieges in an attempt to break the sieges early. It used to be done all the time. Granted, that's a bit more interactive than tends to be allowed, but maybe it could be a siege event that fires (with a higher chance in diseased provinces, or after an outbreak of disease in the camp of the besiegers) like all the other siege events.

Reactions:
Actually, now that I come to think of it, are immortal characters truly immortal (as in they cannot die of disease or wounding) or are they just mostly immortal? For example, can you kill them in battle or through intrigue? Can they get sick and die?

I guess, are they like Lorien from "Babylon 5" or Elves from J.R.R. Tolkien's books, where they can get sick and die or be killed in combat and die.

Or are they like the family from "Tuck Everlasting" who can survive even what should be mortal wounds?

Does becoming immortal cure diseases/remove maimings?

Has anyone considered that maybe it isn't zombies and it's just paranoia? That opening to hell isn't actually an opening to hell.

Actually, now that I come to think of it, are immortal characters truly immortal (as in they cannot die of disease or wounding) or are they just mostly immortal? For example, can you kill them in battle or through intrigue? Can they get sick and die?

Why don't you read the thread and find out?

Reactions: