• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Erkki1 said:
Militia? I thought they were useless, but i guess they will be just fine to protect beaches then.

Normally they are, but for countries like China where manpower isn't really an issue they ae a cheap and quick way to quickly get men and guns on the Battlefield.

Oh, nearly up-to-date on carrier techs! :) Size does matter, Ship Product Design Branch is not mistaken!

Now, next update tomorrow, I presume?

safferli said:
Oh, nearly up-to-date on carrier techs! :) Size does matter, Ship Product Design Branch is not mistaken!

Now, next update tomorrow, I presume?
Wendsday, actually. I have exams tomorrow and Tuesday, but I get out of school on Wendsday. Therefore, there will be an update on Wendsday, and summer break = more updates!

Yay! :) :)

Good luck with your exams!

China Rules the Seas
A Chinese Naval AAR

china-flag.gif

War is Peace: Part 4

On October 3, 1944, the CMC announced that it had completed the first phase of Naval Infantry development. More work would have to be done before they would be ready, however.

ScreenSave596.jpg

The Soviet Naval Mission continued their work on carrier tactics. As the PLAN did not yet have any carriers, air carriers were considered to be playing a subsidiary role to the light cruisers that were currently comprising the bulk of the navy.

ScreenSave598.jpg

With Li Kennong having finished breaking foreign cyphers and creating machines to deal with them, the Chendgu Aircraft Industries came forth with a bold new plan - rocket propulsion. They were immediately given funding, as their research could lead to new aircraft to be used on China's air carriers.

ScreenSave600.jpg

The first of the coast guards (militia) completed their training on November 7, 1944. More would be completed in the months to come.

ScreenSave601.jpg

On November 16, 1944, Foreign Minister Wang Jiaxang disappeared under mysterious circumstances, after a dispute with Chairman Mao one week previously. Chairman Mao publicly stated that he was kidnapped and brutally killed by Warlords, Nationalists, and Counter-Revolutionaries, and that every single one of the traitors would be hunted down and executed. General Zhang Guotao was appointed as his replacement.

ScreenSave602.jpg

I think making Wang dissapear was a little harsh. Reeducation camps are there for a reason you know.

China Rules the Seas
A Chinese Naval AAR

china-flag.gif

War is Peace: Part 5

Having improved their initial naval infantry equipment, the CMC began development of a more advanced and up-to-date version on December 27, 1944.

ScreenSave606.jpg

As aircraft carriers came more and more attainable, the Soviet Naval Mission began the introduction of a carrier task force doctrine.

ScreenSave608.jpg

Because the PLAN leadership felt that "heavy advanced air carriers" didn't have enough adjectives, the Ship Product Design Branch began development of Super Heavy Advanced Air Carriers.

ScreenSave609.jpg

With Deng Xiaoping's ship assembly line up and running, the Shipbuilding Industry Management Bureau began development of Semi-Modern Light Cruisers.

ScreenSave612.jpg

On March 3, 1945, the PLAN put out an order for new ships.

ScreenSave613.jpg

Other ships were completed soon afterwards.

ScreenSave614.jpg

Research on rocketry continued smoothly.

ScreenSave616.jpg

And more ships were completed.

ScreenSave618.jpg

Hows the war overseas? Germany winning/losing?
Naval expansion looks good so far.

China Rules the Seas
A Chinese Naval AAR

china-flag.gif

War is Peace: Part 6

Because the first carriers of the PLAN were nearing completion, the construction of carrier aircraft was begun.

ScreenSave619.jpg

Carrier tactics continued to be refined with what the Dalian Naval Academy called an "Indirect Strike Doctrine".

ScreenSave620.jpg

Shortly thereafter, the CMC completed its naval infantry development, and continued to research more modern infantry equipment.

ScreenSave621.jpg

The Shipbuilding Industry Management Bureau completed its work on Semi-Modern Light Cruisers on July 23, 1945, allowing tactician Fang Tse-Yi to develop tactics for actually using the aircraft that would be stationed on China's carriers.

Last edited:
ScreenSave623.jpg

----
I accidentally clicked submit post, and I can't edit it for some reason (the changes refuse to be saved), so the rest of the update will follow in my next post.

Edit: actually they were saved, just not where I thought I typed them. The error in the above post will be deleted.

I don't see any carriers in production screen, so I will ask, how many carriers there will be in the first batch.

4th Dimension said:
I don't see any carriers in production screen, so I will ask, how many carriers there will be in the first batch.
Eight.

wilegfass said:
Every looks good so far. How long till operation downfall 2?
I'm not sure. This is pretty close to where I have played to, but it won't be long, since I'll need those naval bases on Japan's Pacific islands.