• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh my gosh! I don't know what to say. :oops:

You can thank that darned virus for those near-daily updates, leaving me temporarily out of work and what not with lots of free time in my hands :p. Anyways, I really appreciate it.

Very many congratulations @Werson

Congratulations!

Oh I must nominate someone right? A week has passed after all. I haven't had the chance to read too much this past week as I've been busy, but I'd like to nominate @Lord Decobius for his great writing presented in Games of Death in the Court of the Fae, as it has brought great humanity into these animal characters :p. It even inspired me to try the Shattered World/Alternate World functions of Holy Fury, so thanks for that too!

Congratulations!

Ah, thank you all very kindly and especially you, @Werson for the nomination! I'm extremely honored, and thoroughly abashed that I did not visit sooner. What a poor week for me to miss!

I'd like to nominate @DiagorasCinna for his AAR A Fist to the Dark-Blooded: A (Hopeful) Megacampaign AAR. I read a number of AARs to select a nominee, but after reading the death of DiagorasCinna's character King Ryan II I had to take a break to digest. The man supplanted his entire being for The Plan of his ancestor, giving up all personal happiness and morality to be only a vessel propelling The Plan forward. In a sense, The Plan itself is a character sort of like The Ring; a monstrous burden compelling people to act for its own selfish ends. Ryan II shouldered that burden and, with the weight his responsibility crushing him, missed out on Valhalla as he desired to die of stress behind his desk. Moreover, afterwards he went to meet the man who ruined him in Hel and they embraced, because that man was the only one who understood (having likewise given his life to The Plan). Really, really cool. Congratulations @DiagorasCinna, and thank you for providing such a compelling character!

Congratulations!