• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's fine. It's all well and good to be humorous, but no need to force it. I liked having the personalities.
Thanks a lot. :)
Behold, the glory that is Rhodes!

(Perfidious Egyptians! Burning a perfectly good library...)

And also: Congrats @Nikolai on an AAR completed, an empire created, and a job well done! :D
Thanks a lot! It was fun. :D
Congratulations on finishing this AAR. I had a great time with it. You did Rhodes proud.
I did never think I would do this well, particularly when I was still small, without manpower and with a depleted army! And then attacked by Phrygia and Macedon and Aetolia at once!The 600-800 gold I had was just enough, by a very small margin.

Ah, a fine, timely finish! Congratulations on completing this fine AAR! As others have said, I enjoyed the humour and personalities portrayed throughout!

Congrats on finishing Nikolai. Fun ride. Great game too. Taught those rebellious children of Dido a lesson too! ;)

Ah, a fine, timely finish! Congratulations on completing this fine AAR! As others have said, I enjoyed the humour and personalities portrayed throughout!
Thanks a bunch! :)
Congrats on finishing Nikolai. Fun ride. Great game too. Taught those rebellious children of Dido a lesson too! ;)
Thanks! I did a small error in judgement in 1) not using a CB, giving me 3x the war score cost. I needed 99 war score to take one province and didn´t get it before the game was over. 2) My fleet were superior, but not big enough to ship over the 500k needed to defeat the Carthagians in their mainland. They kept ALL their armies numbering almost 500k close to their capital.

Congratulations! It would be interesting to see the decline and fall of the Rhodes tyranny. I enjoyed the personalities of the various rulers and, of course, the final tyrants.

Congratulations! It would be interesting to see the decline and fall of the Rhodes tyranny. I enjoyed the personalities of the various rulers and, of course, the final tyrants.
Hah, the tyrants will never fail Rhodes. :D

This was one truly great AAR!
And one mighty Rhodes.

Thanks for writing! ;)

I'm late in reading the last few chapters, but read them I have. Fantastic AAR from start to finish with a stellar cast of rulers, countries and city states. Most enjoyable.

Looking forward already to your next I:R AAR.

This was one truly great AAR!
And one mighty Rhodes.

Thanks for writing! ;)
My pleasure! It was a good learning experience too. :)
I'm late in reading the last few chapters, but read them I have. Fantastic AAR from start to finish with a stellar cast of rulers, countries and city states. Most enjoyable.

Looking forward already to your next I:R AAR.
Thanks a bunch! I am thinking of what to be my next AAR. Rome has proven less popular in Aarland than I thought, so perhaps they might be an option. Will be with 1.1 in any case.

A great work, and a truly impressive empire you built. This was a lot of fun reading and I'm looking forward to the next! :)

a great AAR :)

I thought you did a great job. I would like to see you do Rome for the next country.
I did a mini AAR last week on Rome. Quite different though. Might make another chapter, but it´s meant as a short AAR. :)
A great work, and a truly impressive empire you built. This was a lot of fun reading and I'm looking forward to the next! :)
Thanks RossN, much appriciated!
a great AAR :)
Thanks mate, glad you enjoyed it. :D