• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
gabor's Danzig AAR also got 5 votes, from The Messenger, Aldriq, Axzhang, CharlyFox, and I.

But anyways, thanks to everyone who voted for my AAR, and congratulations to all of the winners! And thank you Mr. Capiatlist for running these fine awards. :D

Sorry, Serbian Knight got 6... 5 was in my head from counting Gabor's.

Blimp still rules supreme, even while I have hardly updated it the last few weeks. Guess I have no choice but to start updating again :D.

I wish to congratulate all other winners too. I am glad to see many high quality AARs receive their just reward.

Congratulations to all winners, and a big warm thank you to everyone who voted for Triumph :D.

Congratulations to all of the winners, and a very big thank you to everyone who took the time to vote for Oranjes and Suenik ESPECIALLY as I have been SO lax with updates this past month.

I'll try and make it up to you all!

Congratulations to everyone who won. I know a lot of those AARs are excellent, and I look forward to reading the rest at some point soon!

July appears to have been something of a month of non-updates, at least in the CK forum, so, like Iain, I'm also gratified that The Atheling Chronicle won despite only recently resuming my update schedule.

As for Imperium AARlandium Sacrum, I have to share this award with everyone else who took part. The success of the AAR has certainly been due as much to the antics of the other AARlanders as it has been to my own inept attempts to rule over them!

Oh, and many thanks to Mr. Capitalist for organising the vote so well, and especially for delivering the final result so quickly!

Well run, Mr Capiatlist. Thank you for your efforts in running such a smooth vote.

Congratulations to all of the winners. Some very high quality work there receiving due recognition.

Thank you also to the people who voted. Participation is key to keeping this place vital.

And I promise to make more of an effort to check some of the other fora next time to expand my votes. I always find these polls as an excellent source for finding quality AAR's which I may have overlooked.

Congrats to all the winners and to Mr. Captialist on a well-run AwAARds ceremony. :)

Well done, Mr.Capiatlist, and congratulations to all winners!

May the AwAARds only grow in strength and participation!