WW CCXLVII - DOOM OF THE WEREYAK 8: HASTINAPUR, 722 BC

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I figured that one out after it was determined there was 10 starting baddies. :(
and our camp trickster - you - killed the seer on Night 1.

and the other good guys - you included - didn't send in orders for almost the whole game. I had ONE priest scan sent in. I had ONE doctor save order sent in.

@Chieron the WereYak of the HORNS OF TERROR
Figured that one out when I saw the snipe.

I'm surprised that Sleepy allowed Culann to block Chieron. Though, that might have been a ruse to hide his identity. Chieron was the one I was most uncertain of, though, so if not Deo then I'd have gone for him. But I did think Deo was more likely, as I just didn't see Sleepy allowing the sorc to block one of his mates.

Wow. I never knew the goodies were doing nothing. I’m glad this happened how it did.

Wow, I was right. Wagon literally gave me the name of the last wolf and the last villager.

I would like chieron and ironhide to be hunted tonight if possible.

I'm surprised that Sleepy allowed Culann to block Chieron. Though, that might have been a ruse to hide his identity. Chieron was the one I was most uncertain of, though, so if not Deo then I'd have gone for him. But I did think Deo was more likely, as I just didn't see Sleepy allowing the sorc to block one of his mates.
culann never blocked Chieron.

Btw, the truce actually happened.

And Alxeu did actually reach out to me.

Deo tried a fishing trip earlier today. I was quite suspicious of it, but decidd I had nothing to lose on it as if he wasn't the last wolf then I'd die anyway.

and the other good guys - you included - didn't send in orders for almost the whole game. I had ONE priest scan sent in. I had ONE doctor save order sent in.
Wow, not even a standing order?
No wonder the priest finds nothing in such a target rich environment.

I had scanned Dedonus and knew he was a villager. That's why I was so insitant that you give us the reason why to vote him.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Yeah, this will be a complicpayed mess for the baddies to explain. You can thank Wombat for my consumptive lie.

Wow, not even a standing order?
No wonder the priest finds nothing in such a target rich environment.
nope no orders. nothing. i sent all of them PMs. and... nothing.

Wow, this game was even more stacked against the villager than I thought. The doctor was a zombie (and died because of it). The priest (nor the trickster) contacted Witch Agatha.

Just stupid all around.

Wow, I was right. Wagon literally gave me the name of the last wolf and the last villager.
I did legit think you were the last wolf.
Though I was getting doubts during ht day with how you approached me. But by that time everything was out of my hands in any case, so I just rolled with it.

Chieron was my second pick for wolf, though.

I want to apologis to Wombat for not having got those PMs fully sanitized.

I do think that outing Sleepy was justified, though. Sleepy even mentioned it as a possiblity himself. But I should have been more diligent in sanitizing he PMs. I was busy, but then I should just have posted fewer.
Also, @aedan777 everything in the PM you looked at was a reply to Sleepy, except the Maw part which was a reply to Wombat. So you got lucky there.

I thought my plan of forcing the village's hand actually did give me a shot. Though, obviously, required me to figure out the name of the last wolf. (And to not blunder with PMs.)

culann never blocked Chieron.
Ah. Sleepy ruse then.

nope no orders. nothing. i sent all of them PMs. and... nothing.

Well that has to be frustrating.

Thanks for hosting Yakman! As unconventional as this was, I found it fun. I also have another reason for why the baddies ran away with it: The whole stockholm pact. I don't get why the baddies always feel a need to work together when they find each other. Different packs are just as much our enemies as the village is, in fact they are more dangerous to us than the village. The packs working together can guarantee the village has almost no chance at victory but it leads to confusing and stabby end games like this.

Well, that happened.
Ah. Sleepy ruse then.
He's a big fan of ruses, that Sleepy... of course that led to his demise, so you can't say he didn't regret it.

Wow, this game was even more stacked against the villager than I thought. The doctor was a zombie (and died because of it). The priest (nor the trickster) contacted Witch Agatha.

Just stupid all around.
@Avernite had scanned @Sleepyhead on Night 0. At that point, the cultists had already found wolves and each other and were conspiring against both packs.

The wolves hunted @aedan777 on Night 1, but @alxeu the Trickster, swapped in @Avernite . Seer's dead, and the goodies stopped sending in orders. @Witch Agatha made a valiant effort to right the ship, but she was too late, and there was no help. The village COULD HAVE STILL WON, but without an active priest, it was impossible to find the sorc and the cultists.