• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I sent in a trait claim to Cliges (seer scan on DNFC) since I had the ghost whisperer trait and got Claude's would have been last scan. I just wasn't sure claiming an evolved trait would have been a death trap like guilds.

I'll touch on this in my AAR, but claiming the evolved trait would have been a LOT better for you. In general, always tell as much of the truth as you possibly can in WW games, even as a baddie - it will help you in the long run.

That explains killing Avernite. Seemed odd to cut down our sus list for us. I knew I was dying from a brutal or a hunt and was lying out my butt to maybe get that surrender. Fair play for continuing though.
When you first made that announcement, I was planning on surrendering, as the math just didn't add up. If Capibara didn't have a brutal, I think I might have been more willing to surrender. But using (almost) all of my powers was great.

My scans if you are interested (1 = Night 0)

1. Audren : villager
  2. DNFC: villager
  3. Claude LC: seer
  4. Johho: zealot
  5. Dedonus: villager
  6. Madchemist : villager
  7. alxeu: villager
  8. Alynkio : villager
  9. Sleepyhead

I have to add that my first vote was really random : 27*0,712583526041936=19.239. 19th in the list was Emperor Ike. I knew it was late and he was already high on the list so it could look suspicious but as everything can look suspicious, I kept it.
And I was genuinely mistaken with the time on day 1 also.

Well, the fact that he had caught a zealot helped, but it did seem odd to us.

Fair. I'm just paranoid and would be demanding a double clear on him since you had a seer scan already. Also if you didn't figure it out I was the night 5 evolved trait for the village.

I sent in a trait claim to Cliges (seer scan on DNFC) since I had the ghost whisperer trait and got Claude's would have been last scan. I just wasn't sure claiming an evolved trait would have been a death trap like guilds.

While it was a good thought, we were curious why you never contacted me about it as usually using scans like that lead to contact.

There were some cool interactions that didn't happen...
A wolf robbing a cursed player and then being hunted, switching packs
A wolf robbing an apprentice, being picked up, and become a seer/priest
A wolf robbing someone from another pack, making that player a cultist, and then having him join that pack.

A GM can dream, can't he?
I thought the third would actually happen watching the baddie chat I made which ended up becoming the main hub, since that's what Johho and co were planning to do to Capi. But the JL preempted that.

Ah, distilling your packmates. Almost as funny as the time OY tried to hunt himself...

When you first made that announcement, I was planning on surrendering, as the math just didn't add up. If Capibara didn't have a brutal, I think I might have been more willing to surrender. But using (almost) all of my powers was great.

Well, can't blame us for trying to bluff you out, hm?

I have no idea how De Chat and Madchemist bought Johho's story of having four (4) priest scans...
I just felt a bit too obvious Red after the failed save attempt for EURO. So I thought it would be more believable if I made some absurd claim like that rather than just 'oh, I had a priestly scan and now when I am about to be lynched I point at some random dude'.

Not sure how much/long anyone believed that, but it brought us a wealth of information in the frantic chaos when the JL formed. We just never had the time to catch up eating all the people that needed to be eaten.

Euro thought that you were my sock puppet because you like exclamation points.
Well that's funny XD
I must clarify that though I did suspect sockpuppetry, as I do with any new ww player, it was for a different reason.

I think you had only replied to a Cliges post in your first game, thence my suspicions.

I'm pretty sure you're all real, though.

@EUROO7 thanks for making me look suspicious with the 'litz switch.
the wake of chaos is irresistible

I thought the third would actually happen watching the baddie chat I made which ended up becoming the main hub, since that's what Johho and co were planning to do to Capi. But the JL preempted that.

I know Wagon and I were discussing that in our own postmortem PM chat. Wagon had that idea much earlier, but without knowing that another robber was present, couldn't do much. And I don't think my pack thought it of until it was much too late.

I have no idea how De Chat and Madchemist bought Johho's story of having four (4) priest scans...

At the beginning I thought maybe we didnt have a priest. But when Cliges appeared and no villager dead had so many powers, it was suspicious. Why did you make such a odd claim @johho888 ?

About the traits, I'm not familiar with the game but isn't it a big inflation with the mutation. Especially if it adds up to some people^^ Was I designed not to get any as I was a baddie but not in a pack?
Yes, that was the idea. Johho suggested it, I passed it to Capi who said that he had nothing to lose by joining another pack. Then, it did turn out as expected

@DeathNoteForCutie thanks for fulminating against me; it made aedan and wagon removal more satisfying.

My wolfdar was frustratingly just off all game. Thanks for being a good sport about it and sorry we couldn't get you to the end.

My scans if you are interested (1 = Night 0)

1. Audren : villager
  2. DNFC: villager
  3. Claude LC: seer
  4. Johho: zealot
  5. Dedonus: villager
  6. Madchemist : villager
  7. alxeu: villager
  8. Alynkio : villager
  9. Sleepyhead

I have to add that my first vote was really random : 27*0,712583526041936=19.239. 19th in the list was Emperor Ike. I knew it was late and he was already high on the list so it could look suspicious but as everything can look suspicious, I kept it.
And I was genuinely mistaken with the time on day 1 also.

Who didn't scan me this game?

About the traits, I'm not familiar with the game but isn't it a big inflation with the mutation. Especially if it adds up to some people^^ Was I designed not to get any as I was a baddie but not in a pack?

Yes, that was the idea. Johho suggested it, I passed it to Capi who said that he had nothing to lose by joining another pack. Then, it did turn out as expected

Correct. The RP reason was as a denizen of the planet, you would already have experienced evolution/risen to your final form.

Reactions:
I know Wagon and I were discussing that in our own postmortem PM chat. Wagon had that idea much earlier, but without knowing that another robber was present, couldn't do much. And I don't think my pack thought it of until it was much too late.

Another reason why certain traits need to be carefully rationed. I'm having visions of one pack robbing the other and turning them into cultists to unite two full packs.

At the beginning I thought maybe we didnt have a priest. But when Cliges appeared and no villager dead had so many powers, it was suspicious. Why did you make such a odd claim @johho888 ?
I made it odd because odd often? sometimes? is more believable than normal. And what is the fun in playing safe every time?

I thought I was going to get lynched very soon at that point. And I only intended it to work long enough so you would do an outing and maybe bring me a few goodie JL wannabees.

Was annoyed at you being being preemptied by mc but then at the initial contact instead overwhelmed at the amount of information we got. So all in all it did the trick.

Another reason why certain traits need to be carefully rationed. I'm having visions of one pack robbing the other and turning them into cultists to unite two full packs.

One of my rules was that I put "locks" on pack traits until a certain amount of game time had lapsed. Only 1 pack could get a type of trait in the first 4 evolutions. So once Yakman rolled assassin night 0, no other baddie could get assassin for the next three nights.

I honestly was surprised I had not been run up at all in this game. The last couple days, people kept saying "Dedonus seems like a good fit for the reds."