• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Late, and wouldn't have made a tie anyways I think. Why do you think a tie between these two would've been a good outcome, assuming you're honest about your intentions?

In the interest in fairness, ties are fun and there hasn't been one yet.

Honestly I hope I was late and didn’t count.
My vote against euro has been established.

and I agreed on the Cases against GrayMarch, and having a tie might’ve been more useful for the village in terms of getting more info.

And I miscounted at the end, I forgot if I unvote Euro he gets one less of a point...

At the end, if I’m lynched or hunted, that’s okay, cause I’ve been trying to be better this game. At the end it was a risk I was willing to take.

but I’m glad it didn’t, since I suck at math.

Uhuh, or were you attempting at Latinkaisering it up?

It reminds me of the “man I missed the snipe tie” TFW pulled in the last big. Who was all in that pack again? :)

Day 3 Final Votecount
Final Day 3 Votecount:

EUROO7 - 8
Avernite [459]
Yakman [463]
Witch Agatha [484]
Alxeu [486]
MAWofdoom [524]
Arkasas [510 Claude > 530]
Audren [481 Claude > 489 MAWofDoom > 494 Claude > 556 Arkasas > 588]

R.Graymarch [466 Capibara > 590]

R. Graymarch - 7
De Chatillon [468]
Culann [470 Cliges > 495 DeathNoteforCutie > 546]

Wagonlitz [506 DeathNoteforCutie > 534 EUROO7 > 555]
Madchemist [474 Arkasas > 572]
EUROO7 [522 Capibara > 527 Arkasas > 577]
DeathNoteForCutie [R.Graymarch 499 > EURO 520 > 581 ]
Capibara [587]

Arkasas - 4
alynkio [500]
johho888 [479 > 523]
Cliges [460 > 550]

Sleepyhead [476 DeathNoteforCutie > 588]

DeathNoteforCutie - 1
Dedonus [477 Capibara > 503]

ClaudeLC - 1
Aedan777 [461]

Johho888 - 1
Claude LC [491]

Not Voted: 0

WitchAgatha's vote on #593 was late and does not count.

Questions, comments, issues with the count?

Honestly I hope I was late and didn’t count.
My vote against euro has been established.
This frankly feels quite wolfish, since why would you hope that your vote was late. If you hoped it was late it means yo didn't want it so that begs the question why you made it. Albeit your below explanation makes sense, given you're a new player, I guess.

and I agreed on the Cases against GrayMarch, and having a tie might’ve been more useful for the village in terms of getting more info.

And I miscounted at the end, I forgot if I unvote Euro he gets one less of a point...

At the end, if I’m lynched or hunted, that’s okay, cause I’ve been trying to be better this game. At the end it was a risk I was willing to take.

LKing. What does that mean?
W1Mh.gif

If you hoped it was late it means yo didn't want it so that begs the question why you made it.

When I made the vote, in my mind I was putting both at a tie, which I did in a haste (I was on a rush you know, time wise). Once I posted I realized I brought euro down more by one. Instead of unvoting euro, and voting someone randomly, I had made the mistake of voting someone and putting him in the lead by bringing the other lower than intended.

Latinkaisering, not LKing.

It means to make your vote interesting.
Huh?

Since when has LK been the only person making interesting votes?

This frankly feels quite wolfish, since why would you hope that your vote was late. If you hoped it was late it means yo didn't want it so that begs the question why you made it. Albeit your below explanation makes sense, given you're a new player, I guess.

I mean it's pretty obvious. When she made the vote she thought she'd kill both. She's realized her vote would only kill one. She'd rather EURO die of those two which would only happen if her vote doesn't count (which it doesn't).

• 1Like
Reactions:
Suspense

• 3Like
Reactions: