• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Day 2 with me in every big has been interesting thus far. I lost track of the votes did it end in a tie?
No. But would you say your expectations were subverted?

Surviving day 2 has been exciting for me thus far. I’ll wait and see if I’m hunted or shot :p
Your pack doesn't hunt tonight?

Day 2 Final Votecount
Day 2 Final Votecount

beartjah - 8
Madchemist [368]
Johho888 [357 Yakman > 381]
MAWofDoom [385]
LatinKaiser [384 Sleepyhead > 401 Avernite > 410 Alxeu > 426 Wagonlitz > 428]
EUROO7 [369 beartjah > 388 Avernite > 394 Alxeu > 413 Wagonlitz > 430]
Sleepyhead [346 Latinkaiser > 432]
Wagonlitz [400 EUROO7 > 409 Sleepyhead > 419 EUROO7 > 427 Culann > 433]
Alxeu [377 beartjah > 407 Culann > 412 EUROO7> 434]

Sleepyhead - 4
Witch Agatha [332]
Avernite [342]
De Chatillon [365]
Culann [327 Avernite > 408]

Culann - 4
Alynkio [350]
DeathNoteForCutie [354]
Aedan [356]
Audren [De Chat 365 > 367]

Alxeu - 3
beartjah [347]

R.Graymarch [389]
Capibara [398]

Avernite - 2
Dedonus [339 Alxeu > 386]
Yakman [338 Dedonus > 390]

Dedonus - 1
Arkasas [364]

Yakman - 1
ClaudeLC [392]

Wagon - 1
Cliges [326 Avernite > 396 Sleepyhead > 424]

Not Voted - 0

Questions or objections?

a lot happens when you aren't paying attention

If I were to make a painting of what happened to beartjah, it would be a bored bear being launched off the surface of a planet by a high speed wagon. :p
@Cliges can you lend me you space bike? It's kinda lonely floating around here in outter space, I swear I'll return it after going back home!

• 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
@Cliges can you lend me you space bike? It's kinda lonely floating around here in outter space, I swear I'll return it after going back home!

Space Clone my Space Bike and give me back the original.

I've already been parted from my Space Bike once.
spaceguyonspacebike (2).jpg

I’m now a traitless villager. Care to make a claim?
I dispute your traitless villager claim and claim it as my own.

Day/Night 2 Results
Day/Night 2 results

Brilliant. Destined for greatness. This was how his fellow expeditioneers described beartjah. He resembled a bear with his untiring strength and fearless intensity, and inspired his fellows to great deeds.

Or perhaps he would have done so if he had lived another few years. Unfortunately, his suspicious fellow astronauts had made up their minds that he was a shifter, and ruthlessly cast him out of the camp and into the planet's. They found training diaries in his locker - the mark of potential greatness. Nothing on any planet is so dreadful as wasted potential.

Dissatisfied with the day's work, they retired to their chambers muttering to themselves. On the next night, they found another astronaut - this one who resembled a Cat - with his throat slit ritually, in the same manner as Spock(yt). Anger burned brighter among the assembled crew...

Beartjah, an unclaimed apprentice, was lynched.
LatinKaiser, an ordinary astronaut, was hunted.

Last edited:
What happened? I was following the thread till like an hour and a half before deadline... got busy at work and then return to see MADNESS!
Oh I agree. LK, Wagon and Euro (plus maybe Sleepy and Alxeu, but well, they had a reason) seemed to be flailing about to avoid the tie towards ANYONE but the then-apparent contenders. But, the update has shown it's not a watertight case for anything...

I still think something was afoot, though. And Euro is to me the person most capable of abusing chaos (if Wagon was doing this on purpose, he'd drop more baddie tells, I think).

Vote Euro007

Looks like Latin Kaiser was too close to the truth.

We must keep momentum because the wolves don't want interesting votes at all.

Vote Greymarch

Now for a very quiet, inoffensive, yet pointless vote on Alxeu.