• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There's still events in this game that I have never seen before.

20200511074830_1.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions:
There's still events in this game that I have never seen before.

That's a true groaner. I don't care how good the rewards are; "get out" is the only valid response.

Unfortunately, it's also one of the few events that won't translate well into many other languages.

Reactions:
Ah, the mighty kingdom of...

1589458281707.png

...uh, come again?

(Explanation: I won a religious liberation war and created the titular 'kingdom of dortmund saxony' as a tributary, since the regular k_saxony already existed. After a while the titular kingdom was destroyed by Slavic conquests and Frankish holy wars, and since it had no de jure territory, well...)

• 3Like
Reactions:
Why yes, Uncle Christopher, I will arrive for your feast. I'm sure it will be just fine and the fact you're an excommunicated possessed Impaler who's Highly Suspicious, Branded Apostate, and has the Voice of Satan won't cause me any undue problems. I'm sure you don't have anything nefarious planned.

Oh. I guess you died the day I arrived. How sad.

1589597052223.png

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Why yes, Uncle Christopher, I will arrive for your feast. I'm sure it will be just fine and the fact you're an excommunicated possessed Impaler who's Highly Suspicious, Branded Apostate, and has the Voice of Satan won't cause me any undue problems. I'm sure you don't have anything nefarious planned.

Oh. I guess you died the day I arrived. How sad.

View attachment 578070
The Funeral Baked Meats did coldly furnish forth the Festive Yuletide table...

The year is 797, Saxony has just subjugated most of Sweden and I noticed that some provinces was now independent. Nothing strange there. The strange thing is that Möre is ruled by a Bödpa cultured leper who for some reason was granted the county. Don't know how he even ended up here because his father is from Lhatok in the most eastern part of the game world and I currently play with reduced diplomatic range. His father was also called "Lord mud".

20200516155426_1.jpg

I think I even have an explanation for that. Refugees. Once I had a game where I wanted to settle Iceland when I noticed a bunch of Bön brides available for marriage.

Thanks to a secret cult, Norway and Iceland turned Bön in the 9th century. Your chief of Möre at least converted.

Reactions:
  • 3Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
"So, how do you like my Monk Republic? Pretty cool, huh?"
"You know monks can't pass titles on, right?"
"Say no more!"
Dicuil: "At last, with this title, I have guaranteed prestige for my dynasty for decades--centuries!"
Courtier: "You do know that, because of your government type, your title won't be inherited by one of your relatives, right?"
Dicuil: "I'm sure I can find a way to make sure this title stays in my family!"

• 2Like
Reactions:
I don't understand what happened here.
Hey, earlier in this thread, I think there's a time the Pope refused to lift the excommunication on himself. I suspect he asked himself for money, and he refused to pay it.

• 1Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions: