• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry, I meant "Trinacria" and the CoA for the title – is this just vanilla but you customised your realm name? Trinacria is normally Sicily, right?
Trinacria is a vanilla kingdom, but it's only available in later starts after Sicilian Vespers, when Sicily is divided between Naples and Trinacria.
The mods in use are probably Patrum Scuta (the new CoA for both dynasties and titles) and Bigger Interface. There might be others.

sultan_of_k_dyn2.png

Sultan Halil really doesn't like his liege, he gave me money to support me in my war against his liege.

Trinacria is a vanilla kingdom, but it's only available in later starts after Sicilian Vespers, when Sicily is divided between Naples and Trinacria.
The mods in use are probably Patrum Scuta (the new CoA for both dynasties and titles) and Bigger Interface. There might be others.

Wicked, thanks

upload_2020-4-14_18-25-4.png

The Knights of Santiago declared a claim war on me...but they had 0 troops...so the instant the notification came up I had 100% war score without doing anything, and was able to declare victory without even unpausing.

Court physicians tend to get picked when it comes to succession and distribution of holdings.

This kind of occurrence has been around since RD’s release like, 4 years ago.

Court physicians tend to get picked when it comes to succession and distribution of holdings.
It's because they usually have fairly good stats.

Somehow Germany and Northern Italy in my game in 942 turned itself into the HRE of 1444. There's even a reformation raging there, with roughly 20% of the counties being Lollard.

There was even an "Austria inherits Burgundy" event, except it was the other way around with Burgundy inheriting Austria, and it wasn't Burgundy it was Frisia.

Untitled.png

I mean we are Slavic that doesn't sound that horrible to me but then again I'm not a priest
20200417221850_1.jpg

Attachments

• 20200417221850_1.jpg
    20200417221850_1.jpg
    698,5 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200417221850_1.jpg
    20200417221850_1.jpg
    698,5 KB · Views: 16
  • 20200417221850_1.jpg
    20200417221850_1.jpg
    698,5 KB · Views: 15
Reactions:
We're just a normal family, you know...the Grandmaster of the Knights Templar, the heir apparent to Britannia, a nomad Khagan, and a eunuch sent to China.

upload_2020-4-20_3-6-43.png

Reactions:
So I'm minding my own business in Ireland as usual, and I decide that I need to switch from norse to catholic to get rid of some unwanted vassals. So I secretly convert, look at intrigue tab and don't see Found a secret cult option. Took a bit to remember that if one already exists then you need to make yourself open to invitations in societies tab, did that.

Got approached by some orthodox dude who's currently in greece... ok. Joined society, there's three other members all orthodox, all in byzantine empire, quite far from me(even tho I recently started raiding their merchant republic, but I wasn't personally present).

Sure glad I magically knew they existed, would have been awkward if I had formed another secret society with the same name, they'd probably sue me for trademark infringement.

Then on a lark, I decide to try to invite some of the members to make my rise to power within the guild more.. expedient.
And this is what I see:
ck2_59.png

NO ONE MUST KNOW!