• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
mSgNOla.jpg

Pictures that make you go hmmm....

• 6Like
Reactions:
View attachment 582835

Check out my 10 year old son with herpes.

That's just fucked up Paradox.
If a child has it is most likely from you or his mother and he have had it since birth. Never really understood how children could get it from the father in this game, but paradox decided that they could for some reason. Also, it clearly says syphilis and not herpes. Herpes is harmless but gives you blisters, syphilis gives you skin lesions, organ failure and may deteriorate your nervous system. That's why character's with Great pox in game often gets the lunatic trait.

Last edited:
Reactions:
And after you made a huge Hellenic empire, at that.
Yes. I mended christianity, restored roman empire and immediately after turn into hellenic and reform it.
But it seems hellenics are very inferior at converting provinces so now I have many fights between orthodoxes and catholics for who is heretics.
This time orthodoxes raised again.
And now I have interesting things like greek orthodox teutonic order.

ck2_295.png

Pick the Proselytizing nature, otherwise your vassals slack off with the conversion.

Reactions:
C81079A2C259ADB475FFB20F666F78B1E74C3C1A

King of Jerusalem returned to Islam.
30C3AE168645B66499E96DDE7BCBA073657FB418

The Emperor of China only has daughters.
D07532BAD56092F10708C8BD9B82DF622594C35B

And my gay King is attracted to his pregnant adulteress of a wife.

I've picked Cosmopolitan. Now I can't even revoke titles from infidels. :)

Damn, I think that Cosmopolitan not even zealous characters use missionaries.

Reactions:
Damn, I think that Cosmopolitan not even zealous characters use missionaries.

Yeah, and it gives you lowered MA as well, so not only do your vassals not try to convert, you are inferior at converting as well. Hope he picked Religious Taxes to go with that.