• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Right in the Heart of Europe

aljm2e.jpg

An attempt of counter-attack in Kharkov made by Sirussians.
33zfqs4.jpg

UK lost almost all of African territory.
2rm59b4.jpg

Victory in Kharkov!
333bsyg.jpg

An easy victory in Belgorod, while the capital of Turkey, Ankara is nuked.
70ga5i.jpg

Sumy and the Alien troops from it are encircled!!!
First encircled made by Germans against the Aliens.
9jdo3d.jpg

fve7nk.jpg

The battle of Kursk has begun!
21lcg.jpg

A Sirussians airplane succeded to nuke Berlin. Thousands of men died, but none of the governament. Hitler was in Poland, in the "Wolf's Lair", while the rest of the governament fled the city in case of nuclear attacks.
The plane was caught by some Hungarian planes.
t8osae.jpg

The encirclement of Sumy is over!
ip1ssy.jpg

Europe, September 8 1945
2wpjgqh.jpg

I wonder if you caught any of the aliens. I doubt they fought to the death somehow, unless they died in a ritualised suicide pact.

Berlin and Ankara... there's not going to be much of a world left in the west the way things are going. That said the US seems to be avoiding the worst of everything; they're too far away to nuke.

I wonder if you caught any of the aliens. I doubt they fought to the death somehow, unless they died in a ritualised suicide pact.

This is what the next part will be about.

They formed some kind of defensive lines in the Urals. They are holding quite good. The encircled troops from North helped me in Gatchina (from Leningrad).
As far as my intelligence know, they still got ~100 divisions. Putting towards my 300 divisions, we have half the army the Aliens got (~800). But they have troops in every province, maybe because revolt risk?
For now, putting away the nuclear attacks, the dissent and the low organisations, I'm doing good. :D

Wait, what happened in Africa? Did British transfer their colonies to South Africa or were they taken by force?

The British loose all colonial possessions to the Commonwealth until they are Anexed by Canada. Sometimes I see the African colonies go to Canada. Oh and Canada gets the British Navy and remaining army.

Sirussian Prisoner

2u5uc1c.jpg

In the time of the encirclement of Sumy, huge numbers of Sirussians decided to not fall into the hands of Germans, and commited suicide as the German victory started to be clearly.
From all of the 26 divisions encircled, just one Alien was caught by a SS soldier just before shooting himself in head. He was sent to Lublin, the nearest Gestapo base to the southern front.
After some hours under arrest, a Gestapo officer decided to talk to him after making sure that the Alien couldn't hurt him.
-Can you understand me, beast?!
-SURE I CAN, inferior creature! I'm from the Uranian race. Smartest race from the Sirussian Empire!
-Shut up, monster! You are the only inferior here as long as you are in our hands!
Tell me more about your Uranian race. You are coming from Uranus?!
-Yes! Sirussian Empire conquered all of the Solar System, excepting that bloody planet who, in change of peaceful colonisation, will be destroyed!
-You were colonised?
-Do you know something about the Persian Empire? They inspired our leaders.
-So, a 'superior' leader got influenced by a 'inferior' nation?
-You, fool. Persians were one of the most powerfull race knew from the Earth.
-And what about the suicide made by your comrades?
-Ha ha! I should have joined them in the eternal peace, but a human caught me just before I could put my weapon to the head.
-You are not answering!
-Stop putting me stupid question, you inferior fool. You would all have been making suicide if we didn't helped you in the late '44.
You will all die anyway. Nuking Berlin was just the beginning. We will be avanged. All of my comrades lost in that city will be avanged. All of Europe will be under Sirussian flag, then American, then Asia, then Africa and then the destruction of the Planet !!!! (laughing)
You think you can beat us? Reaching Moscow will be the final offensive move made by a human in that war. I swear in the name of the Master!
-Guards! Take him to the jail !

Last edited:
There's a very immature joke I could make here but I'm going to restrain myself.

Fast,start building AA,Industry and Infra in Berlin to restore the city!

And do what, turn it into a massive industrial complex with robots?... actually that would be pretty cool but the fact remains that you aren't going to restore Berlin without a handy way to import new Berliners. Everyone there is probably dead.

Ich komme aus Berlin. Die Sirussians in ihrem Ziel, Berlin von der Landkarte tilgen fehlgeschlagen. Solange ich noch lebe ... (transmission ends here)

For what? To be nuked again by Aliens? No way. Until the end of the war, it will remain as it is. I think the capital will be moved to Vienna.
Luftwaffe dissapointed me third times, I'm sure it will dissapoint me again.

The new capital of The Reich

2v8jqki.jpg

Hannover is nuked..
hx0mzq.jpg

A new great offensive started on the Northern front as the Russians are attacking in Thisvin from Petrozvadosk.
346wz5x.jpg

Kursk liberated!
30w01fa.jpg

Vyazma liberated!
2vmu3yq.jpg

Orel liberated!
2wnd66s.jpg

Bakhmut liberated!
2ccwj6r.jpg

The battle of Kupyansk.
eretth.jpg

Victory in Kirshi.
dc4ver.jpg

The new capital of the Reich it's now in Vienna!
5mg7ee.jpg
fn6xe0.jpg

Victory in Rzhev. The offensive in North is a succes!
aadseq.jpg

Europe, September 17 1945.
2n7eceo.jpg

And do what, turn it into a massive industrial complex with robots?... actually that would be pretty cool but the fact remains that you aren't going to restore Berlin without a handy way to import new Berliners. Everyone there is probably dead.

No no,A Nuclear bomb cannot kill everyone :p and he just will rebuild the city for this pre nuke greatness without so many population,I do this everytime when one of my cities are nuked