• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The game will go live at 9AM EST, which is about 15.00 in the afternoon Swedish time. (on the 13th of August)

Demo will be released at the end of this week if the Gods smile upon us.

Last edited by a moderator:
vwMin.gif

Question remains, WHICH Gods smile upon Paradox? ;)

I would have thought that was obvious:

cthulhu.jpg

Why not Midnight? Looks like I took the day off work for a grand total of 2 extra hours of game time :sad:.

It's better than Steam's usual 10am PST launch times, at least there's that to be thankful for. Maybe it's not too late to change your day off to Wednesday? ;)

So it comes out just before midnight here. So do I take a nap after work and try to play it as soon as it downloads, or do I just setup the download before going to bed and set an alarm for next day (which I have off work)?

So it comes out just before midnight here. So do I take a nap after work and try to play it as soon as it downloads, or do I just setup the download before going to bed and set an alarm for next day (which I have off work)?

the nap option.

because if you are even remotely excited to play it. your sleep might not be too peaceful.

Wonderfull news, 15:00 is a ton better then 21:00. :) Demo for the weekend is also welcomed. :D

Hadn't really needed to take the day off, but I can use it to sleep, so I can stay up longer.... ;)

Fair point...

That would make me and 100% of the peasants happy gain 1+ stability

i can´t stop thinking that the game would be released tomorrow because it´s tuesday =O , but as all dreams some are just too much utopic ...

-Darn it! I wanted a real dev diary:(
-On the other hand, a fourth EU4 stream! Awesome!
EDIT: Btw, did you do four streams of any other game pre-release?

Are they going to stream the game again? If so; when?

What are the odds, I have a dentist appointment at that exact date and time. No, I'm actually not kidding. This is going to be the most excruciating dentist visit ever...

Hmm... Waking up at 0600 to start a download, then keeping an eye on any/all clocks nearby and praying to any/all deities that time moves faster so I can get done with working and get to my real job of attempting to take over the world... Fun... If I have to work later than usual I think I will revolt.

Johan, congratulations, now we know that Regina wears the pants in your relationship, I just hope that the demo isn't off because you are barefoot in the kitchen and pregnant making sandwiches.

Somewhere in the real world i still played eu2 after eu3 had been released because AGC-EEP-MyMap campaigns had to be finished and eu3 started quite buggy ;)

Well, but remember CK II release, its was pretty much bug free. I hope EU IV is the same.

Napping and then pulling an all-nighter is precisely what I'm planning to do.
Sleep is for the weak!

Tsk, tsk, tsk...next time take Wednesday off. ;)

I dunno a out this guy, but I did the same thing and am equally dissapointed. Depending on his area of work, he may have planned meetings/deadlines/ cover around him being away on Tuesday so it's probably too late, it certainly is for me! That said you're probably right. Try to show your support by planning a midnight launch MP session and this is the return! Shall err on the side of caution and not hope for a ~GMT midnight release next time. Poor 'strailians and kiwis though, they have to wait until the 14th!

Also, I remember waiting up for a midnight release for DoW2, I thought for game releases midnight was standard, but DLC get added at 10am PST because they're not preloaded on the store, so become available when it is updated?