• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The game will go live at 9AM EST, which is about 15.00 in the afternoon Swedish time. (on the 13th of August)

Demo will be released at the end of this week if the Gods smile upon us.

Last edited by a moderator:
The game will go live at 9AM EST, which is about 15.00 in the afternoon Swedish time. (on the 13th of August)

Demo will be released at the end of this week if the Gods smile upon us.

Well, it will be a busy weekend for me, discovering the secrets of EUIV :)

You just want a tutorial demo ?

No, I'll wait for the full, extra filled extreme version (beards thrown in there somewhere as well) I preordered. Still, if you're begging for a demo, that's the quickest way to fix it.

Couldn't be bothered reading all that, can anyone summarise?

Would holding more blots in CKII make the gods more or less likely to smile? If so, would sacrificing Karlings, the Pope, the Ecumenical Patriarch, the Coptic Pope, or either Caliph increase the positive modifier even further?

If the gods smile upon you? The old gods or the new?

Well I am so excited but I would like to know what time in Australia would the release be? I am having some bad luck since I will be working Tuesday next week, classes on Wednesday and Thursday then work again for Friday and Saturday.

During their last stream (A week ago?), they revealed that their launcher was not yet finished. Just throwing that out there.

Believe it or not, a launcher shouldn't take too long to code. Especially considering it won't be from scratch more than likely. They'll just gut the CK2 launcher and modify it ever so slightly to give it an EU4 feel. This is just from my limited knowledge of C++.