• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you for the Clarification Kiwi.

Cakr, Please edit name out of your post.
Split, Please edit name out of your post.

If I can get confused by this, others can as well... :)

Rule Clarification regarding Rivals:

Rivals win the game IF their side wins AND their Rival is dead.

vote Nautilu

Hi paendrag

Thanx for the clarification.. There have been a lot of different types of rivals even those when killing their rival became cultist and thus neede to be quiet at what they were.. I personly hate neutral roles so godd that this isn't the case..

Unvote Nautilu

vote Nautilu

Hi paendrag
Well hi there.. Want to shake my rattle.. It always makes me laugh.

OOC: I made a mistake I should have played 'Sex Crazed German Nymphomaniac' instead...

If that's the case you'd definitely be my sidekick, rather than the other way around.

[video=youtube;owGykVbfgUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE[/video]

Damn ! again the Seer hunted on day one ?

... and some say they don't see the reason why we ought to lynch anyone ?

Well, i got one : he killed one of our chances of getting the wolves !

Vote Johho !

It seems rather obvious to me that if you make a rival a hunter that said rival would shoot his rival.
It also seems that a) Cakravarti was doomed before he started and b) that making Cakravarti a SEER under these circumstances is just .. stupid.
Let's just hope that this seer had an apprentice or something to compensate for his rival trait ..

Anyway, this first vote cycle leaves me with an bit of ambiguity as to who the third voter is: The first vote was invalid, so it isn't the first vote. Then we have boris switching his vote as third bolded order in the thread, but that doesn't make it the third vote in the thread - not really, anyway.

So I'll
Vote gigau for now.
Though I will admit that I'd like him to live long enough for me to play with him for a while, so I may change soonish.

Johho took out Nautilu's rival. I know because I received a PM calling for Cak's death too.
Vote Johho.

Wait - what?!?
Right .. bloody nuisance right there, then.
Why not shoot nautilu instead? :p

but why kill johho? why not nautilu who manipulated the village!

Ok - did you also get this PM? What was in it anyway?
We have to get to the bottom of this ..

Well, that's what you get for lending a helping hand. For reaching out to a fellow Christian... You can't trust anyone these days, not even the GMs of this world.

I was so sure Nautilu's rival could have any role but the seer.
So since I thought either Nautilu or Cakravati would get the other one lynched day 1 and we'd waste a day's voting.
So I might as well speed things up a little.
And I wouldn't die with a loaded gun under my pillow for two straight games.
And Nautilu wouldn't hook up with some baddies, owing them a favour.
All-in-all it looked like a safe bet.

Oh, well. What now? Should we turn back East?

I'd tell people to scan you and/or nautilu, but with the Seer dead it's kinda pointless :p
However, this wagon on you makes a great place for the wolves to hide in, I'd say.

could also be that the wolfies targeted cakravarti and didn't add a backup. it would be stupid, but i've seen (and done) far worse.

Hunter hunts happen before the wolf hunt, so yeah, that's a possibility.
Or they could have hunted a cursed player and added to their numbers. Let's not rule that out here.

It would make a certain amount of sense for wolves to help a rival and get him as a helper. Adding a backup hunt order for night 0 is usually pretty redundant since there is no lynch so I guess that could be the case but IIRC from when I have hosted most wolves have backup hunts even on night 0. Anyway, who did get the PM from Nautilu excpet for me and snoopdogg?

I tend to to send in standing orders at the start of the game listing every non-wolf player in the game. I certainly hope other people picked up on that particular habit by now.

What is "unfcking belivable"is that as a ghost you have just confirmed something that only Nau knew for sure.... thus confirming him as a villager and not only setting him for a hunt, but also breaking about every ghost rule there is.

Nautilu can easily be a cultist or sorcerer. Don't rule him out as a baddie. Even as a wolf, enlisting villagers to your aid to take out your rival makes a certain amount of sense.

Oh, Rendap... I totally see what you did here.

Nautilu is the sorceror. Lynch him. Vote Nautilu.

That's a distinct possibility, isn't it?
But .. it's only one possibility out of many. Could be Seer-cultist rivals. Or Seer-priest rivals. Seer-apprentice rivals. Seer-GA rivals. Could be Seer-Seer rivals, even. Which would be rather ironic if we lynched Nautilu for it, wouldn't it?
So I'm going to do my usual: "I have no friggin idea what the heck is going on" thing and keep my vote where it is.

GM Announcement:

Tonights deadline might be slightly delayed, due to unforseen outside circumstances. Should that happen, I estimate 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on voteswitching and/or order spam.

So I based my action on the false assumption that a surviving rival could become goodie working for the baddies and thus a terrible threat to a JL. Great.

It also seems that a) Cakravarti was doomed before he started and b) that making Cakravarti a SEER under these circumstances is just .. stupid.
Let's just hope that this seer had an apprentice or something to compensate for his rival trait ..
I hope so too.

Why not shoot nautilu instead? :p
Well, I never thought about that really. I guess I could have but I thought Nautilu made an effort to play his rival trait in a good way and should be rewarded.

Ok - did you also get this PM? What was in it anyway?
We have to get to the bottom of this ...

Nautilu said:
As we are starting down the trail it seems that I have encountered an issues that some of you might help me solve. You see Cakravarti is an evil, evil man and he is also my rival, who needs to be excluded from this glorious company. Should something terrible befell to him, you will forever have my gratitude. As the rival wins as long as his nemesis is dead, should something happen to Cak I will help anyone who brings me his head.

Seems Nautilu also read the rivals rule as he'd win as long as he survived regardless of team wins.

GM Announcement:

Tonights deadline might be slightly delayed, due to unforseen outside circumstances. Should that happen, I estimate 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on voteswitching and/or order spam.
Is it the deadline or the update that will be delayed?

Wow... i think i'll have to re-read this thread tomorrow... i'm missing some informations and things seem to have gone crazy somewhat :wacko:

Official Votecount - Still a long time to deadline:

Johho 3 - Gigau (172), Snoop (174), Suirantes (177)
Nautilu 3 - Reis (205), Taiisatai (200,210), Paendrag (214)
Yakman 1 - Deaghaidh (168)
Boris 1 - Yakman (184)
Mr. G 1 - Telesien (170)
Telesien 1 - Boris (169,171)
Snoop 1 - Capt. Kiwi (199)

Deahghaids votes on Split in post 207 and on Nautilu in post 212 are invalid due to missing unvote.

My vote? :(