• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
cloei-why-do-you-hate-me-thumb.jpg
adamus you monster!!! Unvote Paendrag vote Adamus

Deadlines Come and Gone - Night 0 Update will follow.

Night 0 Update:

The Wagon Train rumbled from Civilization in the East towards the promised lands in the West.

California...... The land of Milk and Honey - Gold and Prime Farming Land.

All the Settlers have thier own reason to travel. Some more Valiant that others.

Take The Lone Ranger as example. An honerable Man. Always willing to help others. Always looking for Evil. A Definite Icon and a true Hero of the Good!

Yet, even Heroes die. Some die more Honerable that others though. As it happens, The Lone Ranger was surprised and shot in the back for unknown reasons. Yet it was not unknown who the culprit was.

Before anyone could react, Zeb Macahan holstered his gun and drew an Axe from his pack. He then continued to chop off The Lone Rangers head and grab it for himself. He then mounted and rode off with the head while muttering about Goblets.

At night while digging a grave in the Praire for The Lone Ranger, his body was searched and a drawing was found of a man. This drawing was shot thorugh multiple times, so no one could recognize who it was, yet there was no doubt that The Lone Ranger viewed him as an Enemy. Or Rival!

Other papers were found identifying The Lone Ranger as a Lawman. Some called him a Seer of old.

After the funeral, A pained shriek of "Ke-Mo Sah-Be" was heard and in the distance a lone rider rode hard into the sunset. It was later determined it was the long lost accomplice "Tonto" who had been following him in secret.

The Wagon Train stayed at the grave for the night, yet nothing further happened.

Cakravarti as The Lone Range, Blessed Seer with a Rival, was shot by Johho888 The Hunter.
Nothing Happened during the night.

Day 1 Voting may now commence - Orders for Night 1 is now accepted.

OH DEAR....

I take it Johho took out his rival then:unsure:

Seems to me that this werent nuttin but an honest grudge tween two folk. Dont see why we ought to lynch anyone. But if we gotta, then I Vote Yakman, on account of he's been too quiet.

Ooc: at work, cant post much, wanted to be sure to get a vote in.

Seems to me that this werent nuttin but an honest grudge tween two folk. Dont see why we ought to lynch anyone. But if we gotta, then I Vote Yakman, on account of he's been too quiet.

Ooc: at work, cant post much, wanted to be sure to get a vote in.

To vote you have to include a bolded portion separate from the rest of your post like:

Vote Boris

Hopefully he had an apprentice.

Anyway my crystal ball of randomness tells me to

Vote Mr. G

Damn ! again the Seer hunted on day one ?

... and some say they don't see the reason why we ought to lynch anyone ?

Well, i got one : he killed one of our chances of getting the wolves !

Vote Johho !

Baby Doc wants to see the aforementioned PM.. and Johho's also if he got one..

Nautilu said:
As we are starting down the trail it seems that I have encountered an issues that some of you might help me solve. You see Cakravarti is an evil, evil man and he is also my rival, who needs to be excluded from this glorious company. Should something terrible befell to him, you will forever have my gratitude. As the rival wins as long as his nemesis is dead, should something happen to Cak I will help anyone who brings me his head.

So Nautilu's almost certainly a villager/goodie. Johho on the other hand, would he go out of his way to have Nautilu's help so early as a goodie? Not so sure...

Well, that's what you get for lending a helping hand. For reaching out to a fellow Christian... You can't trust anyone these days, not even the GMs of this world.

I was so sure Nautilu's rival could have any role but the seer.
So since I thought either Nautilu or Cakravati would get the other one lynched day 1 and we'd waste a day's voting.
So I might as well speed things up a little.
And I wouldn't die with a loaded gun under my pillow for two straight games.
And Nautilu wouldn't hook up with some baddies, owing them a favour.
All-in-all it looked like a safe bet.

Oh, well. What now? Should we turn back East?

*Mongo grabs everybodys attention the only way he knows how*

Mongo thinks that the chances of the Seer hitting an apprentise is slim Jim, even if he does scan before the Hunter hunts.
So lets go with the pure fact, we have NO seer from now on.

Secondly, there is no point voting Johho. He obviously took out his rival straight away with the Hunter skill and its a wasted lynch on someone who is now out in the open as too his trait.

It stinks, but its done now and this wagon train has a fair way to go yet. I will be expecting him to be on cooking beans duty for the next 5 nights as punishment.