• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello there Captain Kirk,

I am the Lone Ranger. And this here is my sidekick "Old Spice". He is temporarily filling in for tonto...

I like the cut of your jib Captain. A wagon train is particularly perilous journey with many a hostile roundabout these parts. Perhaps a few of us courageous hardy types should stick together and make sure the women-folk, the children (except for that talking hell spawn) and elderly are well protected...

Greetings my... good man. It is interesting... where I'm from... we have stories of a... Lone Ranger. He was a... great man. Out to... right injustices... showing us... how great we really are if we try.

Because you see, we can all be that... Lone Ranger. We all have... that good within ourselves... if we strive to use it.

I think you'll find... I'm well acquainted with... boldly going... where no man has gone before... with leading... and protecting... those who come with me. Certainly... I will help you shield... these... innocent folk.

vote Paendrag

Dirty liar!

Ohh Yeah.. So why is your mouth still tasting baby feet...
I'm watching you Indian...

BTW I'd like to make everyone look at this list of suspects I made, should I be voted off this trail or worse.. EATEN..*glances at Taiitsai*

I want you to make sure my sacriface was not for nothing..

Baby doc's list of suspects said:
2. Suirantes Generic Miner no. 1
3. Gigau as Bret Maverick
4. Reis91
5. Slinky
6. the_hdk
7. Adamus
8. Falc
9. Steed as Mongo
10. Johho888
11. Snoopdogg as a Banker from the Oregon Trail
12. Boris ze Spider as a Tumbleweed
13. Cakravarti as The Lone Ranger
14. Tamius23
15. Yakman
16. Telesien as Sam Hawkins
17. Xaldin31 as Generic Cowboy #1
18. Mr. G
19. Randakar
20. The_Split
21. Deaghaidh as Jayne, The Hero of Canton
22. Taiisatai64 as a Captive Indian
23. Capt. Kiwi as James T. Kirk
24. Nautilu

Not a single of you have risen to defend this child *points at himself* form those perpostrous aqusations or when people nibbles at me.. *glances again at Taiitsai*

Shame on you all.

Baby Doc started to cry when he realised how alone he really was

Greetings my... good man. It is interesting... where I'm from... we have stories of a... Lone Ranger. He was a... great man. Out to... right injustices... showing us... how great we really are if we try.

Because you see, we can all be that... Lone Ranger. We all have... that good within ourselves... if we strive to use it.

I think you'll find... I'm well acquainted with... boldly going... where no man has gone before... with leading... and protecting... those who come with me. Certainly... I will help you shield... these... innocent folk.

Good to know we can count on you if thing get sticky stranger. Oh and if I were you I'd get that speech impediment looked at, it makes you look like a fool. Cant have any hostiles thinking we are easy targets now can we...

It's interesting doing youtube research on Kirk for the role, I'd forgotten just how much of an idealist he was in his monologues and just how accurate the halting parodies are :)

I hadn't forgotten how camp the show was at times, though:

[video=youtube;Of-Ehq9pWUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of-Ehq9pWUY[/video]

The gamechanger

i have uncovered evidence
oregon_trail.png
and now i will try and stop this from happening by Vote Paendrag

GM ANNOUNCEMENT:

I'm Hungry.

You may now continue.

OOC: I made a mistake I should have played 'Sex Crazed German Nymphomaniac' instead...

Nobody would be surprised if "The Lone Ranger" would be all that.. I mean C'mon.. What kind of pervert name is "The Lone Ranger"??

I was thinking of making him gay...

after all look at how hard he is working to get together a group of big burly men...

1h40m to Deadline! Remember to send orders those of you who are able and willing.

No, we are not in California, but Paendrag WILL if we don't stop him. Also, i never misspell. :closedeyes:, do not blame me, blame apple.
EDIT: We need to stop him if we want to get to California.

Last edited: