• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Installs ComfyCorner in The Thread and invites Ghosts and Spectators over for Beer and Popcorn.

I may be wrong as usual, but since we had no hunt at all, which I think doesn't make a lot of sense. I guess the likely scenario here is that our Lone Ranger was targeted by wolves as well, but survived because of the blessing he got. I that is true, Johho is unlikely wolf, because he couldn't have known about the protection.

could also be that the wolfies targeted cakravarti and didn't add a backup. it would be stupid, but i've seen (and done) far worse.

vote boris ze spider

as he voted for himself and i cannot tolerate them thar sheenaneegans.

RobertFuller-Wagon-Train.jpg

could also be that the wolfies targeted cakravarti and didn't add a backup. it would be stupid, but i've seen (and done) far worse.
I guess it depends on who has the order prioity. Wolves or hunter...

I guess it depends on who has the order prioity. Wolves or hunter...

The Rules said:
There are also other things that go bump in the night. The order these will be resolved in is as follows:
1. Lover
2. Sorceror
3. Seer
4. Priest
5. Hunter
6. Guardian Angel
7. Werewolf
8. Padre
9. Witness

It would make a certain amount of sense for wolves to help a rival and get him as a helper. Adding a backup hunt order for night 0 is usually pretty redundant since there is no lynch so I guess that could be the case but IIRC from when I have hosted most wolves have backup hunts even on night 0. Anyway, who did get the PM from Nautilu excpet for me and snoopdogg?

I may be wrong as usual, but since we had no hunt at all, which I think doesn't make a lot of sense. I guess the likely scenario here is that our Lone Ranger was targeted by wolves as well, but survived because of the blessing he got. I that is true, Johho is unlikely wolf, because he couldn't have known about the protection.

They could have hit anyone blessed/protected/cursed. Hitting Cak specifically isn't likely.

Unfucking-believable...

EDIT: Someone please kill that bastard Nautilu. Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry my bad. Its early here.

Last edited:
Unfucking-believable...
And Capt.Kiwi is a wolf, kill the wolf!
What is "unfcking belivable"is that as a ghost you have just confirmed something that only Nau knew for sure.... thus confirming him as a villager and not only setting him for a hunt, but also breaking about every ghost rule there is.

Last edited:
Dont think so thats just going off whats already in the thread...

You can neither confirm nor deny what's going on in the thread.

I am neither confirming nor denying anything...its open to interpretation imo.

Still needs editing, even if the damage is done. And SPLIT shouldn't have quoted it.
Ohh pineapple, spare me your whinning...... I still recall the time that you as a GM have tried to influnce the game I won.... but as this generation seems to get weaker and as WW seems to be dying anyways I will edit my post! Happy now?

Ohh pineapple, spare me your whinning...... I still recall the time that you as a GM have tried to influnce the game I won.... but as this generation seems to get weaker and as WW seems to be dying anyways I will edit my post! Happy now?

I still remember the time when I was GMing when you single handedly ruined a brilliant game by pulling a stupid stunt, and rather than facing up to the consequences or pulling a clever stunt to get out of it you claimed you couldn't post because your wife was in hospital.

If you're going to criticise someone for breaking the ghost rules, it doesn't help if you're going to replicate the information. Although by now it's just about better to leave it up so everyone has a level playing field.

I still remember the time when I was GMing when you single handedly ruined a brilliant game by pulling a stupid stunt, and rather than facing up to the consequences or pulling a clever stunt to get out of it you claimed you couldn't post because your wife was in hospital.

If you're going to criticise someone for breaking the ghost rules, it doesn't help if you're going to replicate the information. Although by now it's just about better to leave it up so everyone has a level playing field.
Kiws is just jealous that is all..... Pay no mind! Now the better question is: is there a single player who is not jealous of me? I thought so!

There aren't too many ways to interpret a request to kill someone coming from a recently dead player...

Dont be so sure...

Village please kill Johho, SnoopDogg, Kiwi and the Split. Wolves I would like you to kill, Randy, Euroo, AOK, Lemeard and Rendap. Thanks. Any remaining hunters and brutal please kill taii, paendrag, reis and moonboy. Thanks.

All that and I never actually voted.

Vote snoopdogg

Half my signup number, rounding down because a) under my usual procedure of double my signup number I never get to vote odd numbers and b) somebody, presumably Cakravarti, has been removed from slot 13.