• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why do some people get 50 post sized inboxes! That is unfair! I only have 40. I want somebody to over me free storage for five messages in their inbox right now. It is unamerican to give some people an advantage over others based on nothing more than the wim of the administrative sector. I have the right to freely bear arms whatever that means, so somebody has to give me free inbox storage!

Could be worse. Mine is at 30 for example.

See any parallels with any current players?

I really cannot imagine a single player with anything close to that mood. Just as I cannot imagine a single player here of the calibre that AOK was in that game. Very different climate back in 07'.
Then again, there are a few players here that tend to take hunts harder than others. Not naming anyone.

I really cannot imagine a single player with anything close to that mood. Just as I cannot imagine a single player here of the calibre that AOK was in that game. Very different climate back in 07'.
Then again, there are a few players here that tend to take hunts harder than others. Not naming anyone.

Najs you probably haven't played with me enough to know but based on what you've seen what older player would you say I resemble most? Or at least in their beginnings?

Just finished reading that. Uncanny probably describes it the best.

2 questions: Did Olaus often pull stunts like that? Was jonti always AOK's b$tch like that?
Keep in mind I didn't play back then, but I read dozens of the games. I still comfortably feel qualified to answer, but you know, full disclosure:
1) Yeah, pretty much.
2) What do you mean by 'his bitch'? Follow him like a lapdog, or lose to him? The answer in either case is not really. Jonti sometimes followed AOK, but then again, it wasn't a bad strategy. The only game I can think of offhand where it went wrong was this one (another good read). And there's several examples where he didn't go along with AOK's plans. He probably showed more individualism than most players, who tended to do one of two things: say AOK was a wolf trying to lead them to death no matter what, or follow AOK blindly, sometimes both, bizarrely.
There weren't loads of games where they were both on the opposite side, but sometimes jonti won at least a few games against AOK.

Najs you probably haven't played with me enough to know but based on what you've seen what older player would you say I resemble most? Or at least in their beginnings?

Out of the people I've played with you remind me a lot of Ketchum though he surely wasn't a veteran.

Out of the people I've played with you remind me a lot of Ketchum though he surely wasn't a veteran.

I remain convinced Ketchum was a sockpuppet.

Also, you are one of a kind, Panzer. Unique. Just like everybody else.

I remain convinced Ketchum was a sockpuppet.

Also, you are one of a kind, Panzer. Unique. Just like everybody else.

Actually I think people accused him of being a sockpuppet for you. Also I agree don't think you can throw many of us in the same boat, except maybe when we're first starting off.

You won't like this one bit.

Tonka. Mostly because of the strange things you two seem to do, except you seem slightly more sane.

And Ketchum was sockpuppet of noddy IIRC.

Tonka. Mostly because of the strange things you two seem to do, except you seem slightly more sane.
Tonka's not one of the older players, though.

And Ketchum was sockpuppet of noddy IIRC. [/COLOR][/B]
Noddy...102???

You won't like this one bit.

And Ketchum was sockpuppet of noddy IIRC.

Euro likes him too much.

Tonka's not one of the older players, though.

Noddy...102???

Tonka's older than Panzer at least. :p

Yes. He used a sockpuppet sometime during '11 I believe, though it may not have been Ketchum.
Edit: My mistake; it was Kehaar.

Euro likes him too much.

Perhaps. EURO liked you too at first; there is a fine WW-player somewhere in you. It just seems like there's a bit of crazy on top of it.

no followup post by Panzer? Hmm, maybe Najs telling Panzer me and him were alike has caused him to rage quit... GJ najs.