• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Muttoneer

Best we got, barring something from the JL. At this point I'm wondering what the Jl is doing, because we got one outing day 2 and then nothing. Hopefully they have a long list of safe candidates or we might have problems soon.

Vote Muttoneer

Best we got, barring something from the JL. At this point I'm wondering what the Jl is doing, because we got one outing day 2 and then nothing. Hopefully they have a long list of safe candidates or we might have problems soon.
I'm still convinced that outing didn't come from the JL.

I'm still convinced that outing didn't come from the JL.

If we assume that we should probably hope there isn't a seer, because it would mean that they have accomplished nothing after 10 days and the alternative is gross negligence or Injustice League of a very high order. So I'm hoping that was a legitimate outing.

Might be the nicest thing anyone has called me in WW.
Not true. I called you a Finn once.

If we assume that we should probably hope there isn't a seer, because it would mean that they have accomplished nothing after 10 days and the alternative is gross negligence or Injustice League of a very high order. So I'm hoping that was a legitimate outing.
Scumbag Seer.

"Scans five wolves.
Tells no-one."

Official vote count, 22h 45min to deadline

muttoneer - 4 - Lemeard, muttoneer, Paendrag, aedan777

Not voted - 15 - Eternaly_Lost, Falc, jonti-h, gliomarto, jpr123, Adamus2, Cliges, trespoe, LightsShadows, Citizen1oo2, esemesas, Ciryandor, reis91, Yakman2, tamius23

Missed two votes - reis91
Missed one vote - jonti-h, Ciryandor, esemesas, tamius23

Mutt... youre one of my favourite players and I can sooo relate on not having time with ww when you have family around.. but AOK did exactly that and I promised Id shoot myself if I ever bought that again...:)

*Charles stood up pointed a finger.. and spoke..*

Die wolf

Fair enough, I would be doing exactly the same in your position! Zero hard feelings :)

What really, really annoys me is that my colossal error is going to cost the goodies another person as there's zero chance of me surviving today's lynch, and this may well likely cost us the game. I was enjoying my comeback game, even if I don't have time to play properly, but all I've ended up doing is making myself look very dumb indeed in front of everyone just at the moment I could be helping the JL turn this game around :(

Good luck village, I will come back on tomorrow at deadline to see the results of my stupidity.

Fair enough, I would be doing exactly the same in your position! Zero hard feelings :)

What really, really annoys me is that my colossal error is going to cost the goodies another person as there's zero chance of me surviving today's lynch, and this may well likely cost us the game. I was enjoying my comeback game, even if I don't have time to play properly, but all I've ended up doing is making myself look very dumb indeed in front of everyone just at the moment I could be helping the JL turn this game around :(

Good luck village, I will come back on tomorrow at deadline to see the results of my stupidity.

Join the Lite! Join the Lite! It's refugee land for anyone that's lynched here!

Cheers PC! Really not feeling like playing any more Werewolf right now, but thank for the invite :)

Mutt... youre one of my favourite players and I can sooo relate on not having time with ww when you have family around.. but AOK did exactly that and I promised Id shoot myself if I ever bought that again...:)

This.

Paen and Arch RP a bunch, and you are a vet that can do lots of good stuff when on your game.

But Paen is correct. AOK did that and destroyed the village after not being lynched.

vote muttoneer

How about scumbag Robber.

Robs the Seer two days into the game...

JL announcement!

Anybody with any sort of useful power, contact me please.

Just look toward the ComfyCorner(tm)

Some people really should clean out their inboxes...
You can just send the messages to me for safe-keeping and I'll distribute them later.