• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nineth Day and Nineth Night

44i1.jpg

Ale! It makes you think better.

It was a slow day for the dwarven debating teams, only the odd hammer crashed into a helmet and the odd drunken dwarf smashed a beer glass in the face of some other drunken dwarf. But wait! The debating is picking up speed, hammers are laid down and axes are pulled out! The battle breads are taken out of their protective boxes (protection for inadvertent bruising of dwarves and axes, obviously the battle bread can take care of themselves).

In the end youthful enthusiasm could not keep up with the battlescared veterans and a Brutal dwarf from Smallworld was taken to the shaft but kicking and screaming to the end he managed to grab Balen the ill tempered Duergar and 5th in command Doctor on his way down the deep, damp and dark shaft.

*thud*
*thud*

OK, that's enough excitement for one night. No! Just as you had put back the battle loafs and sharpened you pickaxes for tomorrow's debate a shot rang out. As you rushed to were the noise came from you found Happy the Spiritually Attuned Hunter dwarf dead but with his crossbow fired and trails of blood leading out of his chamber. No culprit were found so you could only assume Happy had caused but a flesh wound.

You lynched Citizen1oo1 the brutal villager.
Citizen1oo1 brutalized Rendap2 the 5th in command doctor.
Najs the spiritually attuned hunter villager was eaten by the wolves.
Najs didn't manage to kill any of the wolves.

There's a blast from the past
You played a prominent role in that game, of course. I've probably read it like 10 times. That's AOK at his real best, many of the younger players here talk about his brief spells from 11-12 here, but to be honest he wasn't truly great then, not usually. It's his older games you guys want to read.

*grumbles*

You played a prominent role in that game, of course. I've probably read it like 10 times. That's AOK at his real best, many of the younger players here talk about his brief spells from 11-12 here, but to be honest he wasn't truly great then, not usually. It's his older games you guys want to read.

You weren't there man, you weren't there!

Full disclosure: Neither was I.

Well that went poorly. I hope the JL knows the score on at least one of Mutoneer and falc.

Well that went poorly. I hope the JL knows the score on at least one of Mutoneer and falc.
Would be incredibly helpful.

At least they've still not managed to get either the priest or the seer. And we've not accidentally lynched them either.

Yeah, pretty annoyed with myself for that, I've been referring to the packs as red and yellow in my notes all game, so didn't realise the 'golden' reference until I'd posted it. I'd originally written 'emotional' but thought golden would be funnier in a dwarf themed game.

All I can say in my defence was that I explained that it was a joke while I was quite sure the votes were a tie, and it would be a pretty dumb move to out myself before being totally sure if the final count wouldn't it! Now I found I've survived and laid the biggest bloody false crovax I've seen in a long time in the process, so frankly I deserve lynching for bloody stupid play.

vote muttoneer for gross stupidity.

That being said, Lemeard, I note how quick you are to resume hostilities and am just planning to leave a standing Hunter order in place to hunt you later. Unless by some miracle the rest of the village believe my genuine error and wish to suggest someone else for the Hunter to shoot at tonight...

That being said, Lemeard, I note how quick you are to resume hostilities and am just planning to leave a standing Hunter order in place to hunt you later. Unless by some miracle the rest of the village believe my genuine error and wish to suggest someone else for the Hunter to shoot at tonight...
That's fine. If you are a hunter, I'd rather you hunt a villager without any useful roles/traits than someone important like Citizen did last night. Unless you get the name of a wolf sent to you of course.

I've been waiting for that hunt all game and you decide to do it now of all times, when I've finally managed to put in some effort? And didn't even get to kill one... *grumble*

I've been waiting for that hunt all game and you decide to do it now of all times, when I've finally managed to put in some effort? And didn't even get to kill one... *grumble*

Come join me in the ComfyCorner(tm) and we'll taunt these.... individuals! for the rest of the game!

Mutt... youre one of my favourite players and I can sooo relate on not having time with ww when you have family around.. but AOK did exactly that and I promised Id shoot myself if I ever bought that again...:)

*Charles stood up pointed a finger.. and spoke..*

Die wolf

Come join me in the ComfyCorner(tm) and we'll taunt these.... individuals! for the rest of the game!
Might be the nicest thing anyone has called me in WW.