• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A couple of greek hoplites:
KS_hoplite.gif
KS_AlliedHoplite.gif
KS_ThebanHoplite.gif
KS_SacredBand.gif

Last edited:
Can you make some Viking sprites, i'm planning to do a "United Viking Federation" scenario. And i could use some new sprites. :D
It would be nice to see a Viking Rifle man... :rofl:

Edit: I found a berserker on your website but couldn't d/l it...

Da Swede said:
Can you make some Viking sprites, i'm planning to do a "United Viking Federation" scenario. And i could use some new sprites. :D
It would be nice to see a Viking Rifle man... :rofl:

Edit: I found a berserker on your website but couldn't d/l it...
Strange, berserker dl should work... and unfortunately I can't make sprites out of nothing, either need EU2 or Civ3 sprite.

New Rebel Sprite

What do you think about recoloring the MIN sprites in black and red for use as rebels? :cool:

It takes a while getting used to it, but IMO it looks OK after a few minutes :D

Kaigon said:
Preview:
Would this be something you had in mind?
KS_Rebel1.gif

I LIKE IT!!!!! :D :cool:

I don't know how to install the units :S
I put all the files into the correct folders. And tried the game.
My country tag is U01 and i renamed the Barbarian BMP's into
T-ARMY C-U01 A-WALK L-1 D-E ect..

Is that the right thing to do? It dosen't work.
And where in the:
U01;DarkBrown;LightOrange;latin;SWE;SWE;MIN;MIN;5;5;5;5;5;5;5;5;0;Viking Federation

Do i specify the NationalArmysprite? :S

cool-toxic said:
Hey Kaigon
Can you make a pack of all your flag work? :)
Unfortunately I don't have the webspace for such things, and I doubt a lot of people would download a 650-shield package when "only" needing 50 or 100. :wacko:

cool-toxic said:
Hey Kaigon
I think your sprites and also the shields and flags are perfect:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Da Swede said:
I don't know how to install the units :S
I put all the files into the correct folders. And tried the game.
My country tag is U01 and i renamed the Barbarian BMP's into
T-ARMY C-U01 A-WALK L-1 D-E ect..

Is that the right thing to do? It dosen't work.
And where in the:
U01;DarkBrown;LightOrange;latin;SWE;SWE;MIN;MIN;5;5;5;5;5;5;5;5;0;Viking Federation

Do i specify the NationalArmysprite? :S
You mustn't rename the .bmp files, you can only change the .spr files. This is because the .bmps are loaded through their specific names from the .spr files. If you want to assign a certain sprite to a certain nation, their tags don't have to be the same, so you don't really need to rename anything.
Instead, you should just note what tag is in the spr filenames and then replace the tag in the 6th column (second SWE in your line) with that tag.
If the spr file has U01 in its filename, you should just replace the second SWE in country.csv with U01. As long as you haven't renamed the bmps that is, otherwise, the game will tell you that it can't find the original ones.
Hope this helped.

Does anyone know where I can find level 2 and 3 inca or aztect sprites?

Mezzo said:
Does anyone know where I can find level 2 and 3 inca or aztect sprites?
The only place I come to think of is the standard civ 3 fan site. I can't remember seeing it myself, but I suppose they should have inca/aztec version of the ordinary musketman.