• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
|AXiN| said:
They are indeed very pretty. Would it be possible for you to do some intermediate Eastern and Indian units, for level 2 and 3 sprites?
What I'm working on here is just recoloring... anything else "has" to be converted from Civ 3... at least, that's the way I work...

Here's two units made by a user from the forum, (can't remember the name right now... :eek:o), that I host on my old site.

PORTUGUESE_UNIT.gif

Portugese Soldier

VENETIAN_UNIT.gif

Venetian Soldier

|AXiN| said:
posts 49 + 50, the 'Eastern Spearman", please.
Just before I start to do anything, I'd just have to tell you that the standing sequence for this sprite is only one frame, which means that the sprite will look like it's frozen when not moving/fighting.

Love the new colors Kaigon. Just a note, the Prussian level 1 .spr files incorrectly reference the BYZ .bmp files. ( Copy and paste error :eek:o )

A recolored level 1 russain sprite would really hit the spot! :D Maybe in a shade of brown?

|AXiN| said:
I'll cope, although you could probably put one or two of the walk frames where his legs are together in there too.
But I don't... ;)
honestly, I don't really take requests, so you shouldn't really expect something, at least not in the coming weeks...