• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi Titan,
yes i thought that was the reason why AoD uses the naval jack and DH the war ensign. thank you so much, i knew it would be difficult but i like the solution you found a lot.

Happy Xmas to you as well!
Yes, that must definitely be the reason. I'm glad you liked the end result, btw - one thing I noticed only after testing it in game, though, is that it looks a bit too bright compared to all the other flags (it's good when used in conjunction with the shields/flags in the TP but not so much with vanilla, desaturated AoD flags).

If you'd deem it better to have a version which looked more consistently with the other vanilla shields and flags, just tell me!

Hi can you make a province pic out of this please, its Ankara:
cvobgvqjh3k8l0mbx.jpg

Turkey has no picture for its capital.

this is picture. I tried to make a minister pic but its a bit to grey.
cw1z8uer98lz64l59.jpg

...it seems like, with the new forum , ending on the 2nd page sends a thread into a space-time warp from where it can't go back by itself.

Thus, I'm posting this just to revive it.

Another bump. Sorry about that, but it seems like ending on the 2nd page of the AoD User mods forum is tantamount to throwing oneself in a bottomless pit (what the hell is still going on with this new forum...?!?!).

new forum is new... not a favorite unlike your mod, really love the look, also a little heads up, there will be changes to the graphics for 1.11 =)

new forum is new... not a favorite unlike your mod, really love the look, also a little heads up, there will be changes to the graphics for 1.11 =)
This is exactly what I needed. Thank you very much for these awesome graphics.
Thank you very much, guys! I really appreciate your support.

Also, @PB-DK: thank you for the info! Unfortunately, a user active since some years now has managed to kill my interest in this game (and especially my will to surf these fora) by his permanent childish behaviour and aggressive-belittling tone. The mods won't give a damn about him despite my many, detailed reports so I'm afraid I'm probably done with AoD (at least until he vanishes from the fora).

Thank you very much, guys! I really appreciate your support.

Also, @PB-DK: thank you for the info! Unfortunately, a user active since some years now has managed to kill my interest in this game (and especially my will to surf these fora) by his permanent childish behaviour and aggressive-belittling tone. The mods won't give a damn about him despite my many, detailed reports so I'm afraid I'm probably done with AoD (at least until he vanishes from the fora).
i think we both are thinking of the same person and for the same reasons... which is sad, i rarely come to the forum for anything these days even though i got an ai mod ready to post

i think we both are thinking of the same person and for the same reasons... which is sad, i rarely come to the forum for anything these days even though i got an ai mod ready to post
We are definitely thinking about the same person... and yes, it's sad but that's how it is. I've spent a lot of time trying to show them how the situation won't ever change (i.e. that he doesn't learn, or want to learn, at all) but to no avail. At this point, I'm on the same boat as you i.e. your avatar signature.

What mods is this compatible with?
I wouldn't know... I adapted it myself to the Third Reich Mod (the only other mod I used to play with) some time ago but that was it.

Please continue with your mod. I mainly play DH, but sometimes it is good to use AoD in my free time. It is a great game. Your pack brings much more fun to it.
There will always be annoying people in forums and in real life. Sadly that's the way of life. They are tiresome and they wear people out, but if you give in, than you will give up something that you like doing, while he just moves on. Ignore the person and continue freely with your mod.
I think I'm not the only person that would love to see your mod expanded.

Please continue with your mod. I mainly play DH, but sometimes it is good to use AoD in my free time. It is a great game. Your pack brings much more fun to it.
There will always be annoying people in forums and in real life. Sadly that's the way of life. They are tiresome and they wear people out, but if you give in, than you will give up something that you like doing, while he just moves on. Ignore the person and continue freely with your mod.
I think I'm not the only person that would love to see your mod expanded.
Definitely not, seconded!
Thanks for the support, guys. The problem is that this person (we all know who he his), and the people who didn't do enough to stop him when there were the conditions to do so, has completely sagged my will to surf this forum and also to entertain myself with AoD in general. Add to that the fact that lately I've been backing off from PC gaming as a whole and you get the full picture.

However, if there are people who are still using this, and who would like to see an updated version to the latest patch, I'll see what I can do, provided spare time allows me and there are not too many changes to be done.

By the way, I could really use some help with the sorting out of the needed updates to the graphics, as hinted by PB-DK in post #889...

I've used TPP for years. Can't live without it. :D
Just ignore him and everything will be fine. Don't let a rotten strawberry ruin the cake!

Also, its highly compatible with other mods in my experience.

Yeah, I am also backing you Titan if you manage to find some inlcination and time to update the mod but I would first wait for the beta patch to go out of its beta status and commence working on the mod only then or if start before that only if the devs say it is ok to start working on it now due to no chnges in that department happening.