• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've used TPP for years. Can't live without it. :D
Just ignore him and everything will be fine. Don't let a rotten strawberry ruin the cake!

Also, its highly compatible with other mods in my experience.
Yeah, I am also backing you Titan if you manage to find some inlcination and time to update the mod but I would first wait for the beta patch to go out of its beta status and commence working on the mod only then or if start before that only if the devs say it is ok to start working on it now due to no chnges in that department happening.
Thank you both - appreciate that. Ah, and Hister: yeah, of course... I'm not really super motivated to do it, so go figure if I'd start working on it when it's not even "stable" yet... ;) . Anyway, thanks for the heads-up; better safe than sorry!

By the way, as mentioned above, when the time comes I'd really appreciate to have a list of changes required to make the TP compatible with the latest patch... thanks to anyone in advance! It's not granted I'll do the modding then but, without this part of the equation, the likelihood of it would plummet almost to zero.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you both - appreciate that. Ah, and Hister: yeah, of course... I'm not really super motivated to do it, so go figure if I'd start working on it when it's not even "stable" yet... ;) . Anyway, thanks for the heads-up; better safe than sorry!

By the way, as mentioned above, when the time comes I'd really appreciate to have a list of changes required to make the TP compatible with the latest patch... thanks to anyone in advance! It's not granted I'll do the modding then but, without this part of the equation, the likelihood of it would plummet almost to zero.
I will keep an eye out for compability issues!

Here I am! Sorry for the very long delay but I've got good news for you, guys (well, kind of, but read on)... Santa's brought some presents for you! :D

Let's start with the easier things.

@ Pioniere:

Here are the two requested images - also, no problem if there are more required, I never shy away from that!

d8BEtcy.png

@ Bestmajor:

It's been a rather tough one but I somehow managed to make it. The 3 files are here - without further ado, though, let's take a look at them:

d33S7wY.png

Looks a bit weird, you say...? Yes, you're definitely right :D . The problem is, that friggin' flag has its proportions totally off, i.e. it's far higher than a standard flag due to the added yellow part on top of it.

So, in order to keep its proportions reasonably balanced, I had to slightly cut off both the top and bottom parts of it. Not ideal, perhaps, but the best I could come up with... if you prefer, we could e.g. cut off the red part at the bottom completely, which would avoid the top part being lightly trimmed (as it is now). Tell me if you've got other ideas.

And that's it. Happy Xmas (war is over), people!

Can download Flags and Shield of the U87, Please.

For those looking for a link, here are the two packages. Tripartite pack and the Tripartite Corrections pack. Install the Tripartite first then the Corrections pack.

Also, these are integrated into the 1.13 release.

Attachments

• TRIPARTITE PACK for AoD.rar
    59 MB · Views: 0
  • Corrections.rar
    9,9 MB · Views: 0
  • 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions: