Vote now, the future of Arsenal of Democracy needs you!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mr_B0narpte

Field Marshal
12 Badges
Mar 15, 2009
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Darkest Hour
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria 2
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Pride of Nations
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Hey all,

I'm helping out the AoD development team, and we'd love to hear what is most important to you when it comes to this great game.

As Paradox forums do not have functionality for polling, I've made one using a website called Typeform, which has now been filled with responses!

I have recreated the poll here too, now the top one has become unavailable. Or you're very welcome to comment below :D

Update 25.04.2022 - thank you for all the responses, I've made a second poll here - going into more detail when it comes to the AI, combat and the map, as these featured highly on people's priorities.

There's just two simple questions so we can see what is most important to you, the players! Plus you're more then welcome to provide any feedback suggestions via that poll - or indeed, by commenting here in these forums. I've posted the questions and potential answers below.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
To be able to provide feedback suggestions - even for those that do not want to use that external website - you should post the question and choices of the poll here in the forum.

• 2Like
Reactions:
To be able to provide feedback suggestions - even for those that do not want to use that external website - you should post the question and choices of the poll here in the forum.
Sure thing! I know internet security is of great concern these days. I wish I could've done the poll in this forum directly, but alas alack...

Anyway, the two questions are:-

1. What aspects of the game are the most important to you, in ranking of importance?

(Notes:-
If you would like to select or add a different section, please let me know. I have simply divided it by the in-game screens, alongside further sections the game encompasses.

Regarding intelligence, technology, production, diplomacy and trade, I'm focusing on the pure functionality of them. How the AI handles these would just come under AI).

Choices:-
  • Intelligence
  • Technology
  • Production
  • Trade
  • Diplomacy
  • Statistics
  • Combat
  • The map
  • AI
  • Online play
  • Events
  • Scenarios
You don't have to include them all, but your top 3 priorities would be ideal - otherwise numbering them 1-12 is perfect.

2. What aspects of the game would you like most to see improved, in ranking of importance?

Choices:-
  • Intelligence
  • Technology
  • Production
  • Trade
  • Diplomacy
  • Statistics
  • Combat
  • The map
  • AI
  • Online play
  • Events
  • Scenarios

3. Not really a question, just one saying you can feel free to provide any comments/feedback suggestions, in your comment below.

Then it just ends with saying "Thanks for providing feedback on this glorious grand strategy game."

All are welcome to join in the discussion on how to further improve it.

Feel free to post a new thread on the AoD Paradox forums here (literally!)

We already have discussions ongoing...

On technologies - https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/aod-1-13-technologies-needed.1508414/

On general ideas for improvement - https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/the-future-of-arsenal-of-democracy.1497923/

On further ideas, especially surrounding infantry - https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...troversial-aod-development-proposals.1509352/

Thanks for contributing & reading, happy gaming!

• 1Like
Reactions:

I voted, too!
Double thank you :D

Also, I have now made a second poll going into more detailed questions, feel free to complete it here

Will also type it up here in a bit - it's questions on the AI, map and combat as these featured high on people's priorities. Alongside one on the time period people prefer to play.

Double thank you :D

Also, I have now made a second poll going into more detailed questions, feel free to complete it here

Will also type it up here in a bit - it's questions on the AI, map and combat as these featured high on people's priorities. Alongside one on the time period people prefer to play.
Voted again :D

• 2Love
Reactions:
Just wanted to thank everyone who has shared their views in both polls, keep your views coming, they'll help shape our focus on further developing this amazing game :D

Thanks to everyone who has, and keeps, contributing. Keep it coming! :D